|| 23 ||

Jaemin's POV

Y/N decided to prepare me breakfast as we went to the living room and cuddle on the couch.

"You're so cuddly~" I mumbled to her as I place my head on top of hers.

She hugged me tight as I hug her tightly too.

"Let's watch a movie..." I said as I reach out for the remote on top of the coffee table.

As I turn on the movie, the TV is now actually playing a movie. Y/N's favorite movie.

"Oooh!" Y/N said as she pulled away and concentrated at the movie.

"Aww Y/N~" I said in a cute voice, missing her touch.

I placed my arms around her and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Why did you move away?" I asked her cutely.

"It's my favorite movie!" She told me.

"Won't you ever get bored of it? You watched that movie like a hundred times..." I said to her.

"Never in a million years that I will get bored of it" She answered me, still focusing on the movie.

"Y/N~ cuddle me~" I said but she started to ignore me.

"Okay, if that's what you want" I said as I get up from the couch and go somewhere.

Y/N's POV

I'm really ignoring Jaemin intentionally.

I love how he acts cute around me, I almost smiled but I can't show him so I tried to focus on the movie.

"Okay, if that's what you want" He said as he gets up from the couch and go somewhere.

I decided to look at him to see where he is going but he's already gone.

"Jaemin?" I gave up on ignoring and call him.

"Jaemin? I'm sorry, I'm just playing around" I said but he's not answering.

"Jaemin, I would like to cuddle with you~" I said then out of nowhere, Jaemin pops out from behind and attack me.

"Jaemin!-" I said as he hugged me really tight that caused us both to fall in the couch.

"Jaemin? Where did you go? I'm so worried, I thought you became grumpy" I asked him.

"I know you're doing it intentionally..." He said as he rest his head on my chest and close his eyes.

"Jaemin, you almost scared me to death" I told him, trying to push him off me but I can't.

"I'm sorry baby~ but stop pushing me off because I'll never gonna let you go" He said to me as he look at me straight in the eyes.

"Me too..." I whispered to him before he crashes his lips on mine.

I remembered the day he left me and that made a tear slip out of my eye but he wiped it away, still connecting our lips.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." He mumbled to me.

"I'm really a dumbass for ignoring you..." He added.

He knows that I'm crying about leaving me that day.

"From now on, I will stay by your side forever. Nothing and no one can stop us..." He said before looking straight in my eyes.

"We'll be together forever..." He said as he connected both of our lips again when we heard the door open.

I immediately push Jaemin off me as he sits up on the couch beside me and turn his eyes at the movie, pretending to watch while I sit up and look at the door to see who it was.

It was my dad.

"Y/N? Have you seen your mom's purse? She told me that she left it at the living room and- who is he?" My dad asked when he saw Jaemin.

"Oh good morning, Mr. Y/L/N" Jaemin stood up from his seat and greet my dad.

(A/N: Y/L/N stands for "your last name")

"His name is Jaemin, my friend..." I told my father.

"He decided to visit me, you know...friend visits..." I said to my dad as my father looks at me weirdly.

"Okay..." My dad said as he saw the purse on the coffee table.

"I should go now, you two have fun" My father said to us before leaving to work.

When he's already gone, I look at Jaemin who's looking at me.

"Well, that sucks..." He said to me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Cause we're almost gonna make-out..." He said to me with a smirk.

"Oh shut up-" I said as I hit his arm.

He let out a laugh before grabbing my hand.

"Shall we now proceed to our real date outside?" Jaemin asked and I nodded.