|| 8 ||

Next Morning...

Y/N's POV

I woke up in my bed holding my phone because I chatted with Samuel until I fell asleep last night.

"What a dream..." I said to myself.

I look at the time in my phone and it was already 9:00 AM.

"Frick-" I said as I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

I'm late for my date with Samuel.

He must have been waiting for me outside!

After I'm done taking a bath, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and go outside.

I expected to see Samuel's car outside but it isn't there when my phone suddenly ring.

I bring my phone out of my pocket as I answered the incoming phone call from Samuel.

"Hello?" I said, through the phone.

"Y/N?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah babe?" I said.

"Y/N, I'm sorry if I'm late. I kinda woke up late because of our late night texts last night" He said to me.

"Oh, it's okay. Same here..." I said as I chuckled.

"Okay. How about I pick you up in 10:00 AM?" Samuel asked me.

"Uhm sure...10:00, it is!" I said, agreeing with him.

"Okay. But did you just ready yourseld already?" Samuel asked me before I end the call.

I look down to see my outfit.

I already wore the outfit that I planned to wear for our date and did my superior make-up.

"Uhm no..." I lied so he won't feel bad.

"Oh great! I thought I'm a bad boyfriend but, see you later babe" He said as he ended the call.

I put my phone inside my pocket, I went inside the house and kick off my heels.

"Well, that's a waste of effort..." I said to myself as I go to my room and change into my casual outfit.

I decided to watch some movies in my laptop.

I'm alone in the house since my mom and dad has work.

"Best day of my life..." I mumbled to myself.

Jaemin's POV

Today is such a boring day.

I am watching some random movies in the TV but they're all just boring.

I was changing the channel out of boredom when I came across this movie.

"Brandon!" The girl from the TV said as she tried to catch up with the boy from behind.

The boy named Brandon in the TV turned around to look at her.

"I still love you..." The girl said to him.

"Charlotte..." He trailed off as he leaned close to the girl.

"I still love you too..." He said to her.

"But we can't..." He added but I suddenly turned off the TV.

"That's...weird" I said as it reminded me of Y/N.

"I should probably go outside later to get some fresh air at the park" I said to myself.

Time Skip >

Y/N's POV

It's finally time for our date.

I wore my outfit again as I get my bag and go outside then locked the house.

I saw Samuel leaning against his car as he waits for me outside when he saw me.

"Y/N!" He called me as he gets to me and lead me to his car.

"Woah..." I said, amazed of what his car looks like.

"My dad bought it for me as a birthday present when it's my 16th birthday..." He told me.

"Come in..." He said as he opened the car door for me to get in.

When I got in the car, he got to the driver seat too. He started to drive me to somewhere.

"Where we are we going?" I asked him.

"To the park" He said to me.