|| 25 ||

Jaemin's POV

I was talking to Y/N at the park while sitting on a bench at nighttime.

We had a lot of fun.

"So how's the date?" I asked her.

"I-It's nice, we played with the children, cuddle on grass, buy snacks, it was good..." She said to me.

"Am I the best boyfriend..." I asked her as we stopped walking and turned around to face her.

I watch her nod slowly.

"I knew it..." I said.

"I'll walk you home now, your mother or father will be worried about you, thinking that I took you away..." I added.

"Well, I wish..." She mumbled to herself.

"I heard that..." I said to her.

"And me too..." I said before we let out a chuckle.

I grab her hand and started to walk her back home.

Samuel's POV

"Why isn't she answering my calls?" I asked as I call Y/N's phone many times.

"C'mon Y/N, please pick it up..." I said, hoping Y/N will answer my phone but no.

"Dang it..." I mumbled when my aunt went downstairs.

"Samuel?" She asked as I look at her.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked my aunt as I turned around to look at her.

"Someone wants to talk you..." She said before going upstairs.

"Okay..." I said as I followed her upstairs.

I saw my aunt pointing at the telephone so I pick the telephone up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Samuel?" A female voice said.

"Mom?!" I said in excitement after hearing her voice.

"Yes Samuel? It's me" My mom said through the phone.

"Oh mom! I really miss you! Why didn't you call me for years?" I asked my mom sadly.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Mom was really stressed back then so she doesn't have time to talk or call her beloved son..." My mom said.

"It's okay, mom but when are you gonna go home? I'm excited to see you again! We haven't seen each other for years!" I asked my mom.

"You'll see..." My mom said to me.

"By the way? How's your lovelife? Is Yeri and your aunt taking care of you well?" My mom asked.

"My aunt is taking of care of me well but Yeri..." I trailed off.

"What? What is it?" She asked as she became curious.

"We already broke up..." I told my mom.

"What? Why? What happened?" She asked.

"I-I just don't like her attitude, she's so arrogant and rude to the other people, she's so boastful..." I said to her.

"Aww Samuel, I understand...but who are you dating now then?" My mom asked.

"Y/N" I said to her.

" Hmmm...Y/N...okay..." My mon said.

"Oh wait- I gotta go, I have to continue our work, it's nice talking to you again, sweetie. I'll make sure that I come home there as soon as I can. Love you~" My mom added before she hangs up.

"I'm not done yet..." I said as I slowly put down the telephone.

My mother wasn't there to watch me grew up. We've been away from each other for years because of her business trips.

She had been sent to every parts of the world.

We got separate from each other when I was like a baby, I remembered that my aunt told me that my mom gave me to her to take good care of me.

My dad died of disease so I grew up without a father and a mother. Good thing, my aunt is there to witness everything that happened to me and in my life. I'm glad that I have a aunt like her, she's actually my dad's sister.

My mom once forced me to Yeri, the daughter of my mom's best friend which is currently a billionaire now. I decided to date her but then I saw her real attitude so I let her go and became single but she won't stop bothering me. My mom didn't know that we're already over.

In school, I was a lonely boy before I met this girl, Y/N. She became best friends with me and never leave my side, I also think I'm falling in love with her so I don't wanna miss the chance being her boyfriend, and now, we became together.

I'm gonna tell Y/N that I talked to my mom. She knows that I missed my mom so much.