|| 26 ||

Jaemin's POV

As we arrived at Y/N's home, I turned to look at her and held her waist.

"So? Goodbye?" She asked and I nodded.

"After my goodbye kiss..." I said to her as she grab my face to kiss me but then we heard someone call her.

We quickly pulled away from each other as we turned around to see Samuel.

"Y/N!" He shouted from the distance and run to us.

"Samuel? Why did you come here? It's night, don't tell me that you're taking me on a date-" Samuel cut her off.

"No actually and..." Samuel trailed off as he turned his head towards me.

"Hey Jaemin, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"Oh uhm, just visiting Y/N, we came across each other so I decided to talk to her for a while before I go home..." I told him and he nodded.

"Okay..." He said as he look back at Y/N.

"Y/N, you don't know what happened today!" I said to Y/N happily.

"Really? what happened?" Y/N asked him.

"You don't know, I had told you this before..." Samuel said to her.

"O-oh, uhm...sorry I forgot...but what is it?" Y/N asked him, glancing at me.

"My mom called me! My mother who haven't seen me for years called me!" Samuel said to Y/N happily.

"Really?! When is she coming home?" Y/N asked as she became happy for Samuel.

I stood there on front of them awkwardly as I listen to their conversation.

"I don't know but she said that she is! I'm really excited to see her..." Samuel said to her.

"And I'm really excited to introduce you to her, I'm sure that she will love you as my girlfriend!" Samuel added as he hug Y/N tightly.

Y/N hug back as she looks at me, sadly.

"I-I think I'm gonna go now, m-my mom must be looking for me and worried..." I said to them as they pulled away from the hug.

"Okay Jae, see you around..." Samuel said to me as he waved goodbye to me.

I walked away from them while watching Y/N talk to Samuel.

Am I jealous?

But then I remembered me and Y/N's memories together, and her facial expressions when she's with Samuel, she feels sad but when she is with me...

Is this wrong?

Dating someone who already has a boyfriend, having a secret affair behind their back, without them knowing.

I feel bad for Samuel...

What if he knows that me and Y/N are seeing each other?

And knowing that Y/N isn't really happy with him...

God, I'm gonna hate myself for this...

Y/N's POV

"So, I'm actually planning to have a dinner with my mother and you at our house. I'm gonna introduce you to her, trust me, she's a kind woman even though I haven't seen her for years but I can tell..." Samuel said to me, happily talking about his mother.

"I'm excited to see her too, I can't wait to tell her how sweet and loving her son is..." I said to him.

Samuel grab my hand and kiss it.

"And I can't wait to tell her how adorable and kind-hearted my girlfriend is..." Samuel said to me.

"And by the way, why aren't you answering my calls?" Samuel suddenly asked.

Shit...

"Oh uhm, I was busy with my mom and dad, we we're bonding with each other as a family" I said to him, getting shaky.

"Are you okay?" Samuel asked as he noticed me, kinda shivering.

"Yeah, i-it's just cold..." I lied to him.

"Really?" Samuel said as he immediately gave me his jacket.

"Here you go..." Samuel said as he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thank you Samuel..." I said to him.

"No problem, just being the boyfriend I am and don't worry, I understand, you need to spend time with your parents. You should go inside now though so you won't catch a cold" Samuel said to me and I nodded.

"Okay..." I said as I waved him goodbye.

"You can have that jacket" Samuel said before he waved goodbye to me.

I watched him leave before I entered my house.

What am I gonna do...