|| 34 ||

Next Morning >

Jaemin's POV

I decided to visit Y/N today because I don't think she's okay yesterday.

Something must've happened that night...

I walk to Y/N's front door and knock on it when Y/N finally opened the door to reveal her red eyes.

"Have you been crying?" I asked worriedly as I cup her face and look at her eyes.

"Ye-yes, but I'm okay-" I cut her off.

"No, it's not okay, Y/N...what happened? What did Samuel do to you? Or what did Samuel's mother do or said to you?" I asked her, getting more worried than before.

"Nothing happened Jaemin..." She told me as she let me in the house.

"I don't believe you, you don't act like that..." I told her.

"Just tell me what happened or your problem and I can help you or something..." I said to her.

"Okay, you really want to know what happened..." She said to me and I nodded.

"Samuel's mother called me a bitch and made me feel like I'm not good for him. She made me feel like I will never be good. She even compared me to Samuel's ex-girlfriend and said that she's better than me. I-I don't love Samuel but what his mother said to me i-is too much..." Y/N said to me as she sat down on the couch and cry.

"Then why won't you break-up with Samuel and be with me instead? Samuel's mother doesn't approve your relationship with him so-" She cut me off.

"I can't leave Samuel, Jaemin. We made a promise to each other that we will be together forever, and if I ever break that, he will get easily heartbroken and hate me for life..." She said to me.

"I-I don't know what to do anymore, I really wanted to end our relationship but I can't, I can't help seeing him all sad all because of me..." She added as she started to cry...

I decided to pull into a hug and rub her back, calming her down.

"I-It's okay, you'll get through this. Samuel's mother will never say anything about you again because you're gonna be with me and I will take better care of you than Samuel" I mumbled to her as she cried on my chest.

I calmed her down until she stopped crying.

"I love you, Na Jaemin..." She mumbled to me.

Those three words...

"I love you too, Na Y/N..." I mumbled to her while as she looks up to me in the eyes.

We'll be together someday and I will wait for that day...

Samuel's Mother's POV

"Where the hell is that kid..." I said as I keep on calling Samuel but he's not answering until he's finally home.

"Samuel! Where did you go?!" I asked him as soon as he came inside the house.

"Why do you want to know?" Samuel asked me rudely.

"I'm just worried Samuel, where did you two go?" I asked him as I cup his face.

"Don't touch me..." He said as he moved away from me.

"Why would you say those things to Y/N? She's a kind girl...she's the girl I like! Why would you say that to her? You made her like she's not good! I can't believe you're like that mom, I thought you're a kind-hearted woman but I'm wrong, and  I'm so thankful that you left me when I was a baby or I will grow up like you..." Samuel said that made me slap him.

"I want Yeri to be with you! Yeri is better than Y/N! She's-" He cut me off.

"Because she's the daughter of your best friend, mom. I don't even like or want her, I don't like her attitude and personality too, she acts like trash but Y/N, she's definitely what I want. I don't want you to force Yeri with me because that'll never happen..." Samuel said to me as he went upstairs to his room.

I have to fix this...