|| 39 ||

Jaemin's POV

We both pulled away from the kiss.

I was surprised when she did that because I am always the first one to kiss her.

"Why did you-" She cut me off.

"Just shut up..." She said as she looks down to hide her blush.

"You love me..." I said as I hug her tightly.

She hugged me back until I saw a camera directed at us in the corner of my eyes when I hug Y/N but I ignored it.

Y/N pulled away from as she looks at her phone.

"Shit. Samuel called me..." Y/N said to me while staring at her phone.

I look at her phone as I saw 10+ missed calls from Samuel.

"Oh no. I even missed a video call from him!" Y/N said to me.

"I think I need to go..." Y/N added as she left me immediately.

"Wait! How about our date! It's not over yet..." I shouted at her from the distance while she walks away.

I was about to catch up but she's already gone.

Y/N's POV

I didn't know that Samuel will call me.

I got worried about it because...

What if Samuel finds out about us?

I decided to call Samuel while walking back home.

"C'mon answer..." I said, hoping that he would answer my call.

And luckily, he did.

"Hello?" Samuel said to me through the phone.

"Samuel! I'm so sorry- I was so busy because of my house chores, I kinda cleaned the whole house! I'm so sorry if I didn't answer your calls-" I lied to him but he cut me off.

"You don't have to be sorry, I understand. You need to take a rest from all your chores, I don't want my girlfriend to be exhausted and tired. It's bad for your health, hope that you had a nice day with me at the park even though you left me" Samuel said sweetly.

I'm kinda regretting all my actions.

Samuel is such an innocent man who's loving his girlfriend with all his heart.

But...

I finally reached my home as I entered my house to be greeted by my mother.

"Y/N? Where did you go? It's already late..." My mom said while she's sitting at the living room, drinking coffee.

"I, uhm, went on a date with Samuel and we really had fun" I said to her that made her smile.

"Oh really? That's great and I can finally sleep now since you're already here. I'm not able to sleep tonight when I don't have my daughter in sight..." My mother said as she went upstairs to their room, going to sleep.

"Sweet dreams mom..." I said to her as I walk up my room too.

I plop down my bed and think about my problems that it drifted me to sleep.

Yeri's POV

After I took the photos that I needed, I decided to call my aunt and tell her about what I saw.

"Hello?" My aunt said as soon as she answered my call.

"Auntie!" I said happily.

"Any news about Y/N?" She asked.

"Yes auntie and it will surprise you..." I said to her, making it more interesting.

"What is it?" My aunt asked me.

"I saw Y/N with another guy! I have photos of them for proof!" I said in victory.

"Really? What a slut..." My aunt said.

"I don't want my son to end up with that slut. That's why I want him to end up with you..." My aunt added.

"I know, auntie but I can sense that Samuel will leave Y/N and go back to me..." I said, thinking that I will win.

"That's my girl..." My aunt said as we both ended the call.

I'm gonna tell Samuel the truth about Y/N.