|| 11 ||

Jaemin's POV

I look at my wrist that Y/N held before looking up at her.

"I still need you, Jaemin..." Y/N said to me with a sad expression on her face.

"I really need you..." Y/N said to me as her tears threatened to fall.

"But you have Samuel Y/N...go to him when you need him" I said to her as I tried to remove her hand from my wrist.

"No, Jaemin! My heart is still beating for you" Y/N said to me as a tear on her face fall.

"I lied about moving on from you. I still see Samuel as my best friend, not boyfriend. You, you're the one that I want. Not him." Y/N said to me, begging me not to leave.

"M-me too, Y/N but we can't be together...Samuel is now your boyfriend" I said lowly as I removed her hand from my wrist.

We heard Samuel coming back from the restroom.

We both look away from each other and act like nothing happened.

I look at Y/N who sneakily wipe her tear off.

"Finally, you're back..." Y/N said as she held onto Samuel's arm.

I watched her rest her forehead on Samuel's shoulder.

Frick, I'm jealous...

"I-I have to go...my mom is now waiting for me at home, I'll be dead to her..." I said to them, walking backwards.

"Oh okay, bye then..." Samuel said as he waved goodbye to me and I waved back.

Y/N just watched me leave the park.

As I walk back home, I remembered what Y/N said to me.

"I lied about moving on from you. I still see Samuel as my best friend, not boyfriend. You, you're the one that I want. Not him"

My eyes started watering as I remembered what she said.

I also remembered our memories together...

I still love her...

She still loves me too...

But we can't...

Samuel will be sad when we decided to be together and leave him, still in love with Y/N.

"Stop thinking about her, Jaemin. She already have a boyfriend." I said to myself.

Time Skip >

It's already night time, when I arrived at home.

I walk in the house to see my mom looking at a photo album.

"Look Jaemin, I found a gift for you that was months ago..." My mom said to me as she scans the photo album.

"Huh?" I said, not knowing what it is as my mom give me the photo album.

It's a photo album of me and Y/N's pictures...

"Who's that girl?" My mom asked.

"Is she your girlfriend?" My mom started teasing me.

"No mom..." I said to her.

"Oh, just admit it!" My mom said pulling me down to sit beside her.

"She's not my girlfriend..." I said to my mom but she didn't believe me.

"Jaemin, it's okay. That's normal-" I cut her off.

"Seriously mom, she's not my girlfriend. Well, ALMOST girlfriend. She already have a boyfriend..." I said sadly.

"Aww it's okay, Jaemin. You'll find someone better than her..." My mom said as she rubs my back.

"No mom, she's really the only one I want..." I said to her as I stood up from my seat, taking the photo album with me.

"I'm gonna take a rest..." I said to my mom as I walk upstairs to my room.

I entered my bedroom and put the photo album inside a dusty box.

I sat down on the edge of my bed as I get the letter inside my pillow too and throw it inside the box.

"I want to move on..." I said as I covered my face with my hands and lay down on my bed.

"I need to go somewhere that can clear up my mind tomorrow..." I said to myself and think of a place.

"That's right! Museum!" I said.