|| 42 ||

Jaemin's POV

"Okay..." I said, giving up.

It made my heart break when I said that, knowing that me and Y/N will stop being with each other.

"But can I stay here until your parents come home?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Sure..." She said that made us both hug each other real tight.

"I promise that after this, I'll never see you again..." I said to her weakly.

Ouch.

Time Skip >

Samuel's Mother's POV

I was at the living room, watching some news when my phone started ringing.

I look at it to see who's the caller was, and it was Yeri.

I pick up my phone from the table and answer it.

"Hello? Yeri? How is it? Did Samuel break up with Y/N?" I asked her.

"No auntie! Samuel chose to believe her and not me! He doesn't believe me that she's cheating on him!" Yeri screamed through the phone that cause me to flinch away.

"Calm down Yeri, did you show him the photos?" I asked her.

"Yes auntie, but he still won't believe me, he's such a fool..." She said to me.

"Alright, I'll talk to my son about this..." I said to her before we both hung up from the call until I saw my son walking downstairs with a bouquet of pink flowers quickly like he's rushing.

"Samuel, where are you going?" I asked him as I stood up from my seat.

"To Y/N..." He said to me as he was about to leave but I block his way.

"I told you to leave her..." I said to him.

"I didn't want to mom..." He said to me sternly.

"Did you remember what Yeri told you earlier?" I asked him that made him look at me in the eyes.

"She just wants to destroy our relationship so she could have me" He said, reaching out for the doorknob.

"No, she's not, Samuel. Believe her, that Y/N girl is a slut..." I said to him that made him angry.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT!" Samuel shouted at me.

"Respect your mother, Samuel" I said to him that made him angrier.

"And remember this, when you arrive at her house, watch out for your heart..." I said to him before he went out the door and slam the door loudly.

I don't know what came out of my mouth but I'm telling him...

Samuel's POV

They're just lying, right?

Y/N is faithful to me...

She wouldn't hurt me

She loves me and never cheats...

I keep on thinking positive thoughts when I remembered all the times that Y/N left and making up excuses.

I played with the bouquet while forgetting all those negative thoughts about her.

"No, she's just busy and tired..." I said to myself that's making me more worried when I stopped on front of her house.

I walked up to her front door and open it when I-

Jaemin?

Y/N?

My eyes widen when I saw them kissing each other until Y/N look at me immediately and pulled away from Jaemin.

Yeri and mom are right...

I dropped the bouquet on the floor as the pink petals scattered on the floor.

"Samuel, I can explain-" I cut her off.

"You don't have to..." I said on the verge of crying.

"Yeri's right about you..." I trailed off.

"You're cheating on me!" I shouted at her as she became scared.

"How can you do this to me?" I asked her as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Samuel, I'm so sorry..." She said, crying too.

"And with Jaemin?" I said as I glare at Jaemin who's looking at the both of us.

"You fucking shit..." I cussed as I walk towards him and grab his collar.

"YOU FUCKING SHIT-" I shouted at him as I punched his face while Y/N is stopping me but she can't.

"I TREATED YOU LIKE A FRIEND AND THEN THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL GIVE ME?!" I shouted at him.

He didn't even fight me back as he wipe the blood coming out from his mouth.

"Samuel stop-" Y/N said, pulling me away from him when I pushed her away.

"Don't even talk to me..." I said to her as I walk towards her front door.

"And we're over..." I added before I left her house.

Y/N's POV

I wasn't expecting Samuel to come here and saw me and Jaemin kissing.

I look at Jaemin who's trying to stand up quickly with blood on the corner of his lips.

I decided to help him stand up and lead him towards the front door.

"Go home and take care of yourself, don't even visit me again..." I said as I opened the door and push him outside with all my force.

"Y/N, wait!" I cut him off with a loud shut of the door as I break down to tears.

This is the end...