|| 12 ||

Y/N's POV

"I freakin' hate myself!" I said as I went upstairs to my room and smash my head with a pillow many times.

"Why did you even say that?! YOU'RE OVER HIM! YOU'RE OVER HIM-" I shouted at myself in the mirror.

"B-but..." I said as my voice softens.

"NO Y/N! YOU'RE A DUMBASS BI-" I cut myself off when the door opened revealing my mom.

"Look sweetie, I just got home and found your old camera!" My mom said.

I took the camera from my mom's hands and switch it on.

"It still has battery..." I said to myself as I go to gallery and scroll through the photos I've taken.

"You're such an amazing photographer..." My mom said to me as she looks at the photos too until I scrolled through me and Jaemin's photos.

"NO!" I said as I throw the camera from me.

"Y/N..." My mom said as she caught the camera in her hands.

"What did you see? Don't say that there are inappropriate images here..." My mom said to me as she checked the camera's gallery.

"No mom...I was surprised that I'm really good at photography..." I lied to her as I take the camera from her hands again.

"Really? You're lying, there must be pornos in there-" I cut my mom off as I gently push her out my room.

"Love you mom" I said to her as I close the door.

"Gotta delete these..." I said to myself as I deleted all the photos of me and Jaemin in my camera.

"Ahh finally..." I said as I lay down my bed.

I checked my gallery again to see some photos and arts I've taken at school.

"Mom's right, I'm really a great photographer. Maybe I should improve my photography skills..." I said, thinking of a place that is good to take photos at.

"THAT'S RIGHT, MUSEUM!" I said to myself loudly.

Jaemin's POV

Next day >

I took a bath and wear some casual clothes as usual.

School's still far away.

I went outside, listening to my headphones as I walk to the museum while greeting my neighbors.

"Hi Mrs. Kang!" I shouted at my neighbor.

"Hello Nana! Where are you going?" Mrs. Kang replied to me while she's watering her plants.

"I'm going to the museum..." I said to her as I stopped at my tracks.

"Museum? That's a majestic place! But why though?" She asked me.

"Just wanna spend some alone time..." I said to her and she nodded.

"Okay then! Goodbye and be careful~" She said as she continued watering her plants and planting new ones.

I continued walking to museum which it's really far away than I thought.

I jogged to the museum when I'm already near there.

"F-finally..." I panted out as I entered the museum that is filled with many people.

"Woah..." I said in amaze when I saw the paintings and sculptures.

"This is so freakin' cool..." I said to myself as I look at the dinosaur sculpture.

I continued to stare it when a girl just bumped me.

"I'm sorry!" She said looking down, picking her camera up and quickly go away.

I didn't even get the chance to see her face when I turned my head to look at her, her back is facing me.

Wait, I recognized that hair...

"Wait!" I said as I started to follow her from behind but she's already gone.

I have no idea where she went until I saw her fixing her camera behind a wall, her back is still facing me.

"Y/N-" I said as I quickly go to her.