|| 31 ||

Y/N's POV

It's already nighttime and my parents are not home yet and Jaemin is still in my house.

"Are you not coming home yet?" I asked Jaemin while we're watching a movie and cuddling on the couch.

"No...I'll go home until your parents are home so you won't feel alone" He said to me as he gave me a cute smile.

"Okay..." I said and continue watching the movie when my phone started ringing on the table.

"I have to answer it" I said to Jaemin so he can let me go.

"No" Jaemin said as I look at him with an annoyed face.

"Just kidding..." He said breaking into a smile as he let me go and I answered the phone call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Y/N! Great news, my mom is here!" Samuel shouted through the phone that made my right ear kinda deaf.

"Don't shout please..." I said to Samuel as I hear his giggle.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy..." Samuel to me and I nodded.

"It's fine, but I'm so happy too that you and your mom saw each other for the first time babe..." I said to Samuel as I look at Jaemin with a pout when he heard me use "babe" to Samuel.

"Yeah, that's what I wished for years. God must of heard my prayers and decided to grant it..." He told me and I nodded.

"And by the way, I told you to my mom and she wants you to have a dinner with us at our home tonight!" Samuel said to me happily.

"What?! Tonight?! Like right now?!" I shouted through the phone.

"Geez, don't shout but yes! It's tonight! It's gonna be great, wear a dress and I'll go to your house to give you a ride" Samuel said to me.

Oh no, this is gonna be awful.

"I'll get ready now babe, see you later~" Samuel said before we both ended the call.

"What did Samuel say?" Jaemin suddenly asked.

"He told me that he's going here again tonight because we're gonna have a dinner together with his mom and I'm so scared" I said to Jaemin.

"I don't know what to do! I don't know what dress I'm gonna wear for tonight!" I shouted, getting stressed.

"It's okay, I'm sure she'll love you, but if she didn't, you can now have the chance to leave Samuel and be with m-" Jaemin said as I cut him off and ran upstairs to go take a shower.

Time Skip >

After I'm done taking a bath and brushing my teeth, I rummage through my closet to find a good dress.

"No! No! No!" I said again and again, finding the perfect dress for me to wear until Jaemin came from behind and show me a dress.

"Here..." Jaemin said as I take the dress from his hands.

"I found it from your other cabinet and I thought it looks cute on you..." Jaemin said to me.

"Okay...I'll wear this..." I told Jaemin as I push him out of my room so I can wear the dress.

I wore the dress and it's perfectly fit on me. I fix my hair into what I like as I check myself in the mirror before I unlocked the door.

"So how does it look?" I asked Jaemin who's standing on front of my door as he turned around and see me.

"Gorgeous..." He said that made me blush when we heard someone calling for me outside.

"Shit, it's Samuel-" I said as I get my 4 inches black heels and wear it and go outside.

"Wait, how about me?" Jaemin asked before I go outside.

"Go exit at the back door, don't let Samuel catch you..." I said to Jaemin as he nodded.

"Good luck..." Jaemin said as he ran towards me and gave me a peck on the lips before he left.

I watched him left the house as I go outside and see Samuel leaning against his car.

"Samuel!" I called him as I hug him and he hug me back.

"You look nice..." Samuel said as he looks at my dress.

"Shall we go now?" I asked and he nodded.

He opened the car door for me to get in before he gets in the car too and drive to his house.

I'm nervous...