|| 45 (Final) ||

Y/N's POV

It's been days since me and Samuel and me and Jaemin haven't talked. School is about to start soon as I went to the park to get some fresh air.

Less kids are playing at the park since they're now buying some school supplies for themselves.

I was sitting on the bench when a guy blocked my sight.

I looked up to see who it was and-

Samuel?

"S-Samuel, what are you doing here?" I asked him, standing up from my seat.

"I saw you here, all alone so I thought that I should go and check on you..." He said to me as he gave me a small smile.

"I-I'm so sorry about-" He cut me off.

"It's okay, I'm already over it and..." Samuel trailed off.

"I found out that you and Jaemin became lovers first before we became lovers..." Samuel continued.

"You said that you don't want to hurt me so you accept my confession for you..." He added.

"Who told you that?" I asked him.

"I asked our classmates about you and Jaemin..." He said to me.

"If you love him, you should have said 'no' to me but thank you for worrying about me, I can see that you're such a good friend to me..." Samuel added.

"Where's Jaemin?" He said looking around for him

"Oh, he's at America right now..." I said to him.

"Really? Okay...are you two fine?" Samuel asked as I shake my head.

"No...I wanted to say sorry to what I said about him but he's already gone" I said to him.

"Aww, I hope you two will get along well and love each other. I thought that I should break up with the girl you saw that I'm with because I thought that I should focus on my studies first" Samuel said to me and I nodded at what he said.

"By the way, can you give me your ring that I gave you?" Samuel asked me.

"Oh...sure..." I said to him as I pull the promise ring out my finger and give it to Samuel.

"Great..." He said as he pulled out his promise ring too.

"What are you gonna do with it?" In asked him.

"Throw it..." He said to me.

"Thr- You can just sell it- That's hella expen-" I was cut off when he threw the two rings far away from here.

"It's just useless, all of the promises we made are already broken and I learned that I should let go of it. If they love someone else, gotta let them go, because that's how will they know that you love them...you love them to be happy with someone they're really happy with..." Samuel said as his tears threaten to fall down his cheeks.

"Thank you Samuel..." I said to him as I hug him one last time.

He hug me back as he wipe his tears away.