|| 17 ||

Samuel's POV

I was waiting for Y/N the whole day but seems like she's not coming today until I heard someone ring the doorbell.

"Y/N?" I said happily as I walk over to our front door and open it, revealing-

Yeri?

"Hi Samuel!" She said happily as she leaned forward to hug me.

"Woah Yeri...what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm here because...I wanted to say 'I'm sorry' to you for what I did in the past..." Yeri said as she looks down on the floor.

"You don't have to say sorry, you can leave now..." I said.

I was about to close the door when she stopped me.

"Won't you let me in your home?" Yeri asked me.

"Why? What are you gonna do inside? We have nothing to talk about..." I said to her.

"We can talk about our memories together..." She said to me.

"Yeri, we're over. If you think that we can get back together again, no. I'm already over you and I have a new girlfriend..." I said, closing the door.

"Wait Samuel- I'm not done talking! Who is she? I need to know! I'll find her-" She shouted from outside.

"Oh god..." I mumbled to myself as I sat on the couch, waiting for Y/N.

I heard Yeri's footsteps leaving my place.

Finally...

Time Skip >

I already fell asleep on the couch until I heard a doorbell.

"Oh no..." I mumbled to myself, thinking that it's Yeri again.

I stood up from the couch and walk over to the door, getting annoyed.

"What is it, Yeri?!" I shouted as I opened the door, revealing Y/N.

"Oh...Y/N...I thought you're someone else..." I said as I saw her terrified face.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled to her as I hug her tight.

"I didn't mean to scare you..." I said as I pulled away.

"Come in..." I said to her.

She went inside the house and sat down the couch.

"Why did you come here late?" I asked her.

"Uhm, family problems..." She said to me.

"Oh okay..." I said.

"So what surprise are you talking about?" She suddenly asked.

"Right!" I said as I walk over to my side and grab the box wrapped in gold wrapper.

I showed it to her and she was surprised.

"Samuel, why did you buy me a gift? It looks so expensive as hell-" She said but I cut her off.

"Just take it, it's my gift for you, for being the most wonderful girlfriend..." I said to her.

She smiled at what I said.

She unwrap her gift, revealing a camera.

She get the camera out of the box.

"Samuel, this is really expensive...same with the wrapper you used..." She said.

"You don't like it?" I asked her.

"I-It's not that I don't like it, it's just, I can't accept it. It's so expensive and you're really buying it just for me. Y-you're just wasting your own money, Samuel. Your 'I love you's' are now enough" Y/N said to me putting the camera back in the box.

"Please Y/N, accept it. Please, I just wanna make you happy..." I said as I begged her to take it.

"O-okay...but if you buy me a gift, I won't accept it anymore..." She said to me and I nodded.

She took the box in her hands as I decided to drive her back home but she refused to.

"Samuel, I can see in your eyes, you're tired. Don't give me a ride back home, my home is like a few centimeters away..." She said to me.

"But Y/N, it's my job to take you back to your home. I do that always..." I reasoned.

"Just go to sleep..." Y/N said to me as she cupped my cheeks and peck my nose.

"I'll be fine..." She added.

She waved me goodbye as I watch her left.

I went back to sit on the couch.

Does Y/N doesn't like being with me anymore or she's just worried about me?