|| 41 ||

Y/N's POV

I arrived at Samuel's house until he saw me.

"Y/N!" He called me when I saw him at their backyard.

I ran up to him and he suddenly hug me.

"I thought you'll be late..." He said to me as he pulled away from the hug.

"Well, I slept well so yeah..." I said to him, letting out an awkward laugh.

"You still got that promise ring?" He asked me as we both look at my hand.

"It's still in your finger..." He said to me happily as he leads me towards the table.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked me as I look at the table filled with delicious meals like what Jaemin cooked.

"I cooked them for you, hope you'll like it..." Samuel said to me as he pulled the chair for me to sit.

"Thank you Samuel, I'm feeling so hungry right now, I didn't eat breakfast yet..." I lied to him as I sit on the chair he pulled and started eating before him.

"So how is it?" He asked curiously.

"It's very delicious, I could eat this all day, you're such a great chef" I said to him, giving a wide smile.

"Thanks..." He said to me as he started eating too until we saw a silver car parking on front of his house.

We both look at it until a girl came out of it.

Yeri...

"Samuel?" She said as soon as she saw us eating together at his backyard.

"You again..." She said as she glares at me.

"Yeri, what are you doing here again. We don't want you to disturb our date again..." Samuel said as he stood up from his seat.

"Samuel, I'm not here to make a scene..." Yeri said to him when she walk towards our table.

"I'm here to tell you that..." Yeri trailed off as she slowly look at me.

Shit...

"this girl you're on a date right now..." Yeri continued but trailing off again as she turn her head to Samuel.

"Is cheating on you..." Yeri said to him that made my eyes widen.

It made his eyes widen too as he looks at me.

I didn't say anything but tears are about to fall from my cheeks.

Is this the end of our relationship?

"N-no, you're lying, Y/N will never cheat on me!" Samuel shouted at Yeri.

"Believe me, Samuel! I even have the pictures to prove it to you!" Yeri said as she brings her phone out of her bag and show him a picture on her phone.

Samuel looks at it before he started shaking his head at it.

"N-no, that's not her, you can't even see her face clearly so you don't know if it's her!" Samuel said to her.

"Just leave, we don't want you here anymore and stop ruining our relationship, we're over Yeri! WE'RE OVER!" Samuel shouted at her as he hug me tight and I hug him back, tears are already spilled out my eyes.

"Really? You're gonna believe her? I seriously see her with another guy, Samuel! With my own two eyes! I-" He cut her off.

"JUST LEAVE!" Samuel shouted that made Yeri shut up.

"Okay...I'll leave...but let's see in the end who's gonna get hurt..." Yeri said to him before she went back to her car and drive away from his house.

"Are you okay?" Samuel asked me, wiping my tears away.

"I-I have to go..." I said to him as I left him at his backyard.

"But Y/N! I don't want you leave from our date again!" Samuel said to me as he watch me left.

Time Skip >

I was walking back home, thinking about what happened.

Shit. Yeri saw us...

I'm scared...I don't know what to do...

Should I leave Jaemin?

I stopped at the front of my house when I saw Jaemin on front of the front door, waiting for me.

"Y/N!" He happily said as soon as he turned around and see me.

He came running towards me and hug me.

"Jaemin, what are you doing here? Our date is already done, and please don't hug me..." I said to him as I push him away gently.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked as I watch his smile disappear.

"Let's go inside to talk about it..." I said to him as I unlocked my house and follow me inside my house.

"What are we gonna talk about? Is it something important? Is it about you and Samuel? Is it about us? Did someone hurt you?" Jaemin asked me.

"No..." I trailed off.

"I-It's Yeri, Samuel's ex. She saw us at the carnival and told it to Samuel..." I said to him with a worried expression in my face.

"W-what?!" Jaemin said with a worried expression too.

"So this is why I'm telling you that we should stop going out on dates or stop seeing each other anymore..." I said to him with watering eyes.

"What?! No...I won't do that, I love you Y/N!" Jaemin said as he pulled me in a hug.

"No Jaemin...I don't wanna hurt Samuel...I can break his heart if he finds about this relationship we're having..." I said to Jaemin.

Jaemin held my hand and squeeze it.

"But we told each other that we will-" I cut him off.

"Forget about it..." I said to him.