|| 9 ||

Y/N's POV

We finally arrived at the park.

Samuel got out of his car first as he opened the car door for me to exit.

"Thank you..." I said to my boyfriend sweetly.

He then locks his car and place his arm around my neck.

"So what do you wanna do here at the park, babe?" He asked me.

"Let's watch the dancers over there!" I said to him as I pointed at a dance group dancing over there.

"Okay, let's go and watch them..." He said to me as we walked towards them.

The dance group really danced good until the leader wave his hand at us.

"Hey! Maybe you two wanna dance?" The leader of the dance group asked us.

"Uhm...no, I suck at dancing..." I told him.

"But maybe Samuel can..." I said pushing Samuel towards the leader.

"What-" I cut Samuel off.

"Dance for me, babe!" I said to him.

"We'll teach you..." The leader said as he teach Samuel the dance steps.

When Samuel already know the steps, he danced really great on front of me.

After his dancing, I walk towards him and hug him.

"That was very awesome! I'm so proud of you!" I complimented him.

Samuel's cheeks started to get red.

"Let's go and sit somewhere, I'm tired..." He said to me and I nodded.

We sat down at a bench where we can view the children playing at the park.

"I miss my childhood..." I said as I watch the children play hide-and-seek.

"Me too..." Samuel said to me as he place his hand on top of mine.

"Want us to play with them?" Samuel suddenly turned around and ask me.

"Play with them?" I said as I look around to see some parents watching their children.

"Aren't we older now to still play those games? Everybody will think we're childish..." I said to him.

"Who cares?" He said as he stood up and grab my hand to lead me towards the kids.

"Hey, mind if me and my girlfriend join your game?" Samuel asked the kid who's it.

"Sure!" The kid happily said as he continued counting again and we hide somewhere.

Jaemin's POV

I arrived at the park to see a dance group dancing on front of me.

I decided to watch them until one member of the group, or their leader invited me to dance with them.

"Want to dance?" The leader asked me.

"Oh...uhm...sure why not..." I said to him as he teach me the dance steps.

Once I got the dance steps, I started to dance alone until the people there started to clap.

I look at my side, expecting to see Y/N.

But wait-

"You're really good at dancing, you can join our dance group if you want to..." The leader said to me as I turned around to him.

"Thanks..." I mumbled to him as I went to sit down at a bench to take a rest and watch the children playing.

I listen to music too as I take a rest when I heard my stomach growl.

"Well, I'm hungry..." I said to myself as I saw an ice cream vendor on front of me.

"Yes..." I mumbled to myself as I stood up and walk towards it.

Samuel's POV

Me and Y/N hid behind the bush until the kid found us.

"FOUND YOU!" He shouted.

"Awww dang it..." I said.

"It was nice playing with you all though but we have to go..." I said to the children who played with us.

They waved us goodbye as me and Y/N waved them goodbye too and walk away.

"I'm hungry from all that running..." Y/N said to me.

"Me too, there must be a snack vendor somewhere..." I said as I look around to look for one.

"Aha!" I said as I saw an ince cream vendor at the distance.

"Wait here, I'll buy ice cream for the both of us..." I said to her as she nodded and walk towards the ice cream vendor.

"One chocolate and one vanilla ice cream, sir..." I said to the ice cream vendor.

"One chocolate and vanilla ice cream, sir..." The other guy said buying an ice cream.

When I got the two ice creams, I look at my side to see...

Jaemin?