|| 4 ||

Jaemin's POV

"Nana, who is she?" My mom asked as she looks at the girl who's knocking on the car's window beside me.

"It's just a random girl..." I said to her.

"I think she wants to talk to you, go talk to her..." My mom said to me as I went out of the car and face Y/N when she suddenly hug me.

"Jaemin, I can explain-" I cut her off.

"I already know Y/N..." I said to her.

"You agreed to be Samuel's girlfriend..." I added.

"J-Jaemin...I'm so sorry, I'm really really sorry..." She said to me as she hug me again.

"I thought you're only gonna say yes to me?" I said to her.

"I know, Jaemin! I'm so dumb, so freaking dumb- I shouldn't have agreed to be his girlfriend but he's my best friend" She told me.

"It doesn't mean that if he's your best friend, you can say yes to everything he said..." I said to her as I carried the luggages and put them back in the car.

"What are these luggages doing outside?" Y/N asked me.

"Please don't leave Jaemin..." Y/N said as she realized what's happening.

"Please-" She said as she hug me in the back.

"I'll break up with him- I promise! I will not say yes to him anymore- Please Jaemin!" She said as I felt my shirt get a bit soaked by her tears.

"Even though you break up with him, you can't force me to stay. My grandfather wants me and my mom to stay at the US and spend our vacation there..." I told her as I remove her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry Y/N...but I think you have to stick with Samuel..." I said to her.

It hurts.

"Jaemin- you said that-" Her voice faded as soon as I get in the car.

"So what did she say?" My mom asked.

"They've done our project..." I lied and my mom nodded.

I look back to see Y/N chasing the car.

"Why is she still following you?" My mom asked as she looks back too.

"Ignore her..." I said coldly and my mom looked away from her.

I'm sorry Y/N...

Y/N's POV

"JAEMIN!" I shouted as I chase the car.

"JAEMIN! I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU-" I shouted as I tripped on my shoelaces and caused a wound on my knee.

"Jaemin..." I said as I started to cry.

"Y/N!" Samuel said as he found sitting on the middle of the road.

"What are you doing there?" Samuel asked me as he helps me stand up from the ground.

"You got a wound on your knee..." Samuel said when he saw my wound.

"Who are you chasing anyway?" Samuel asked as he looks back.

Jaemin...

"I know, Jaemin, right?" Samuel said and I nodded.

"You didn't have the chance to stop him..." Samuel said as I stayed quiet.

"Let's go home now, you have a wound on your knee and you might be exhausted from all that running..." Samuel said as he carried me on his back and walk to my home.

Time Skip >

As we reached my home, Samuel was greeted by my dad and sister as he went inside my room to lay me down on my bed.

"You should take a rest now..." Samuel said to me as he get the first aid kit out of my drawer.

"But how about our homework-" I was cut off by him.

"I'll give you the answers tomorrow if your knee is already healed" Samuel said as he place a bandage on my knee.

"But for now, take a long rest..." Samuel said as he leaned down to kiss me on my forehead.

"I don't want to see my girlfriend stressed or hurt..." Samuel said to me as he gave me a smile.

Maybe Jaemin's right...

I should stick with Samuel...