Rosé - Trust I

Y/N's POV
„THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP TODAY, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" I screamed into the microphone making our fans scream.

It was the last concert of the world tour and I somehow felt really sad. My group and I spent the last few months performing in different countries and we got overwhelmed by the support we got. I can't describe how much I love our fans.

„Happy you can see your girlfriend again Y/N? You smile like crazy." Taemin asked while we both walked to the changing room so we could get off the microphones and put on our normal clothes.

„I'm so happy, I can't even describe it. After 6 months of traveling I can finally see her again." I said putting my arm on his shoulder.

„Well then let's hurry and get back to Korea." He said giggling and we ran to the changing room.

~ Timeskip ~

„Alright boys, the CEO was really satisfied with your performances on the world tour and he said that he will give you 2 months off, so enjoy your free time." Our manager said as we got out of the car so we could enter our dorm.

„NO WAAAAY!" We all screamed together

„TELL HIM I LOVE HIM!" I screamed at him making the manager laugh.

„I don't think Chaeyoung would like that." He said between his laughs making me realize that I really want to meet her again.

„Oh my god right! Taemin get my bags into the dorm, I have to go somewhere!" I said as I stepped into my own car, rolling down the windows.

„Yeah.... right.... I couldn't imagine something better." Taemin mumbled.

I just giggled.

„Thank you Taemin! See you soon!" I winked to him and drove away as fast as I could.

It took around 10 minutes for me to arrive at the Blackpink house, they were still filming for their reality show but at this time they were all probably just playing games in the living room. I opened the big pink doors, walked up the stairs and knocked onto the door of the house.

The door opened and I saw Lisa looking at me with widely opened eyes. I just smiled at her reaction.

„Happy to see me back in Korea?" I asked and just walked inside.

Jennie and Jisoo were sitting on the couch, watching a Disney movie but they immediately stood up when they saw me.

„Oh hey Y/N! How was your world tour." Jennie asked, looking a bit nervous.

„It was awesome! Where's Chae?"

They were just looking at each other a bit surprised.

„Uhm, she's sleeping upstairs, we had a hard day.... you shouldn't wake her up" Jisoo said and I could feel that something was wrong.

„Oh... sad. I will just go upstairs and leave my present on her night desk." I said while running up the stairs.

I don't care if she's sleeping, I just want to see her. It was literally 6 months ago when I saw her the last time. I walked to the door of her bedroom but got stopped by Lisa holding my shoulder.

„You shouldn't go inside. She's.... uhm... you know sleeping. That's something people do when they are tired."

„Yes Lisa. I know what sleeping is but thank you for explaining it again. Would you please get your hand off my shoulder? I want to see my girlfriend." I said shaking my head and opened the door.

„Oh my god Rosé, you're so hot." An unknown voice said.

I looked over to her bed and my heart broke into a thousand pieces. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth while watching Rosé and a random guy making out half naked in Rosé's bed. They were so into it that they didn't realize I was standing under the doorframe.