Reaction - Sketchbook

~ Blackpink's reaction to your secret sketchbook ~

Me:
What's the definition of "sketchbook"

mtoartofficial:
A book that artists draw in lol

A/N: Well then... I guess that's another example of how dumb I actually am lol.

Requested by: mtoartofficial

- - - - - - - - -

Jisoo
Jisoo walked into your room to see what you were doing because she has been calling you a dozen times to get down and eat but you just didn't listen.

She walked into your room and saw you sleeping on your desk. Jisoo walked over to your desk and peeked over your shoulder to see what you were working on. A smile immediately formed on her lips when she saw the sketchbook laying in front of you.

One page was completely covered with small drawings of her. She hugged you from the back causing you to wake up.

"Hmm?" You hummed as you sat up with her still hugging you.

"I love you." She whispered into your ear as she placed a quick kiss on your cheek.

" She whispered into your ear as she placed a quick kiss on your cheek

Jennie
You were coming home from a hard day at work. You entered the living room to see your girlfriend named Jennie standing in the middle of the room looking at something.

You sneaked up behind her and backhugged her as you placed your head on her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

Your eyes widened when you saw your sketchbook in her hands.

"Where did you find that?" You asked with a shocked voice.

She turned around to face you.

"Is it important to you?" She asked while tilting her head to the right.

"Well... yeah it is." You said scratching the back of your head in embarrassment.

"Does that mean that I'm important to you as well since there are so many drawings of me in there?" She asked as she smiled and wrapped her arms around your neck to kiss you.

RoséYou were sitting on the couch while watching a TV show and realized that Rosé sat down next to you but you didn't look over to her because you were concentrated on the show

Rosé
You were sitting on the couch while watching a TV show and realized that Rosé sat down next to you but you didn't look over to her because you were concentrated on the show.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." Chaeyoung said over and over again as she showered your face with kisses, hugging you tightly.

You looked over to her just to see your sketchbook in her hands. The sketchbook where you would spend hours with just to draw your girlfriend while also writing cute poems for her but you never wanted to show it to her, so you blushed.

"That's so embarrassing." You said as you covered your blushing face.

"What? No! It's so cute!" Chaeyoung said as she gave you a last kiss on your nose.

LisaYou were laying in your bed when you suddenly heard a loud squeal coming out of the living room

Lisa
You were laying in your bed when you suddenly heard a loud squeal coming out of the living room. You were worried so you quickly ran over to it, rushing into the living room.

You saw Lisa sitting on the couch with your sketchbook in her hands.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE!" She said loudly with a smile on her face as she showed you your own drawing of her.

You ran over to her and grabbed the sketchbook out of her hand.

"Y/N please draw me now! What do you think about this pose?" She asked as she looked seductively at you.

"Lisa I won-"

"Or maybe this one?" She laid down onto the couch while her head was hanging off the edge.

"Lisa."

"No wait! This is the one!" She ignored you as she sat up again and covered her eyes with her arm so that she looked like she was asleep.

"Lisa I told yo-"

"NO DRAW THIS POSE!" She said loudly as she took a magazine and put her glasses on, looking like she was reading.

"I WON'T DRAW YOU LISA!"

"What?! Why not?!" She whined as she stood up, coming closer to you.

"Because there are already thousands of drawings of you." You answered.

"But I want a new one!" She said pouting.

"No."

"Hmpf... fine!" She stomped onto the floor cutely as she walked into the bed room.

You just sighed while shaking your head.

"Lisa! Wait!"

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - -

A/N: Hope everyone of you enjoyed this chapter! 💙

Btw I have a recommendation for you guys.

I have been talking to mtoartofficial for a few days already and he really is a nice person. He is an awesome artist and an awesome author. He always helps me with my chapters, proof reading it for me because his english is just way better than mine lol. So I hope you check out his profile. He's writing a Rosé x Reader story and also has a Blackpink imagine/reaction book himself and both of them are really great. So brighten his day up and add it to your reading list 💙

Author-nim out!