Jisoo - Hate/Love

Pretty girls.... let me tell you something about them. Not everybody who's pretty outside is pretty inside, some of them can be really mean and dumb. Why am I telling you this? Well, it's because of this new girl in my class, she's pretty, beautiful, hot and all kinda stuff but let me tell you something.

She's the most ignorant person to exist on this planet called earth. I just hate her so much and I can't even ima-

„How long are you going to stare at me like that idiot? Don't tell me you started to like me." Jisoo said making all of the people in the classroom look to both of us.

„I would never like a mean and ignorant person like you, shortass."

„I'm not short!"

„You are."

„Do you want me to bea-"

„Alright students, open your book at page 147." The teacher said immediately when he entered the room, interrupting Jisoo.

She just gave me a last glare before walking to her desk, sitting down onto the chair. I smiled because I knew I made her angry and she won't be able to say anything back now.

As the teacher kept talking I realized how Jimin, who was sitting next to me, would always look to Jisoo for a few seconds making me shake my head.

How could somebody like a person with such a personality. I didn't know Jimin well enough to tell what kinda person he is but if he somehow starts a relationship with her I would hate him as well.

~ Lunch break ~

As I walked towards my locker I ran into a person and caused all of the books to fall onto the floor.

„Oh my god, I'm so so- Oh wait it's you Jisoo. Yeah, have fun picking up these books." I said as I walked past her and I could hear her stomp onto the ground.

„YO IDIOT! You're the reason why I let them fall onto the ground so come here and pick em up for me!" She shouted making me smile.

„Naaah." I answered, walking faster and soon I was out of her sight.

I can't believe how pretty she is, like seriously, it's such a waste.

I walked out of the school and went to the place where I always spent my lunch break. It was a place I discovered when I searched for a good place to ask a girl out but I never had a chance to do so because I am really shy when I talk to girls.... except for Jisoo tho.

Ugh... why do I keep thinking about her. Am I really falling for her? Impossible. I would never like a person like he-

„GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME ASSHOLE OR I'M GOING TO BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE IN YOUR BODY." A girlish voice screamed and I immediately ran over to where the voice came from.

It was in the back entrance of the school where I saw Jimin pinning somebody onto the wall. I walked closer and saw that the girl was actually Jisoo and groaned. As much as I hate her, nobody should get touched if they didn't want to.

„Shut up you whore, you're always rude to everyone so I'm going to show you who you have to be scared of in this school." Jimin growled at her making me shocked.

So he's that kind of a person huh.

I saw him slowly unbuttoning Jisoo's top and that was enough for me to help her. I walked closer to them and I caught Jimin's attention.

„Oh hey Y/N. You don't like her as well right? How about both of us show it to her." He said smirking making me almost gasp at his words.

I thought about what to do now and decided to answer when I saw him getting less patient. I smirked to him and he smirked back.

„Of course, let's do this." I said and walked closer as he continued to unbutton her top.

„NO, STOP! Y/N! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON! PLEASE HELP ME!" Jisoo screamed with tears in her eyes and I smiled.

My left fist hitting a face and I could hear the person scream.

„What the..."

I kept punching until my knuckles hurt and a little bit of blood was on them.

While Jimin was groaning because of the pain I grabbed Jisoo's wrist and started running while pulling her with me. I ran to my lunch break place and both of us stopped with our hands on our knees and gasping for air.

Both of us sat down onto the bench and I hung my head back, looking up to the sky as I felt Jisoo stare at me.

„What? Don't tell me you started to like me." I said making her giggle a little bit.

I don't know why but her little laugh made me calm down a little bit of what I experienced right now.

„As if I needed your help. Tsk." She answered and I finally looked over to her.

I saw her red puffy eyes and her make up that was a little bit messed up because of her tears making me chuckle. I cupped her cheeks making her startled.

„You know that you begged me to help you right? You even cried. I can't believe it. The tough and rude Jisoo cried." I said still chuckling while wiping away the tears of her cheeks with my thumbs.

„Hands off!" She said loudly and slapped away my hands off her cheeks.

„Oh yeah? What if I don't want to?" I asked while cupping her cheeks again.

„I said hands off idio-"

„Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" I asked making her blush immediately.

„W-what do you m-mean?" She stuttered making me smile because of her cuteness.

„This."

I leaned forward, capturing her lips as I felt her stiffen up. I started to panic when I thought she wouldn't like it but I got relaxed when she melted into my kiss. I removed my hands off her cheeks and she got closer and sat onto my lap straddling it without breaking the kiss.

Her arms around my neck and my hands on her waist as we kept making out for a few minutes. We both pulled away while looking into each others eyes.

„You know that I was only rude to you because I liked you right?" She asked making me smile.

„No I didn't but I'm happy I do now." I said giving her a short peck.

„What was that? Give me a real kiss." She said pouting and I couldn't believe my eyes.

„I didn't know the mean and rude Jisoo could be this cute."

She blushed while looking away making me chuckle.

„You're so cute." I said and she looked back into my eyes again.

My eyes went lower and I saw her cleavage because it wasn't buttoned up again. Her eyes went down to where I was looking at and she immediately covered her chest with her arms.

„You really are perfect huh." I said giggling and she just shook her head as she sighed.

Her lips met mine again and I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach.

'I guess it wasn't only hate'

A/N: Damn, I'm really satisfied with this one. I didn't write even one word for the past 7 days and I think my writers block is gone tho but I won't update daily anymore I think. Thank you for waiting! Hope you like it.