Rosé - Anniversary

Seeing you smile in front of me is always one thing that would make me happy, especially on days like these. On our second anniversary I decided to surprise you with something you always wanted.

Disneyland.

...

"What?! R-REALLY?!" Chaeyoung screamed when I told her to open her eyes when we arrived at Disneyland.

"Let's enjoy our day here princess." I said smiling to her when she wrapped her arms around my neck to kiss me.

I felt how all the butterflies in my stomach went crazy, I forgot about all my worries... the only thing I care about is this moment.

"I love you so much." Rosé whispered with tears in her eyes as we kept looking into each others eyes.

"I love you too." I whispered back "...but are we going to stand here all the time while Disneyland is right in front of us?"

I heard her giggle.

"Of course not!"

Chaeyoung grabbed my hand and started running towards the entry. I just chuckled when I showed the tickets to the guy controlling if everyone had tickets for the entry. As soon as we got in, Rosé ran towards a small shop, trying out all different kinds of hats as well as forcing me to wear one.

I just sighed when she got us matching hats of Disney characters. I looked into the mirror, checking how stupid I looked with that hat and tried to somehow make it look acceptable, when I suddenly noticed hands going around my waist.

"You look cute! No need to check if you look weird. Let's go!" I heard her muffled voice.

I turned around with a smile when I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"You're right, let's enjoy our day."

We spent a few hours in here while going into castles, eating a lot of food and eating a lot of candies.... like a LOOOOT.

After some time when we explored everything, we just walked around the place, taking pictures of each other and taking pictures with us standing next to the big Disney characters. I somehow felt weird while standing next to them because they were basically adults in costumes. That somehow creeps me out....

But it was for my girlfriend so I didn't say anything about it and agreed.

We walked to a place with a lot of trampolines that were actually meant for children but Chaeyoung just ran on one and jumped on it like she was 7 again.

"Chaeyoung you know this is for kids right?" I asked while chuckling.

"I don't care! This is too much fun!" She said as she kept jumping up and down until a person came to us.

"Uhm... I'm sorry miss but these trampolines are only for children."

I saw how Rosé's smile slowly faded into a pout as she walked towards me. I just hugged her while laughing.

"It's alright, I got something for you."

She stopped hugging me as she looked up to me with furrowed eyebrows. Her eyes immediately sparkled when she saw the teddy bear and the rose I was hiding behind my back.

"Happy second anniversary princess." I said with a smile when she hugged me again.

I could feel her tears on my shoulder but quickly kissed her. I smiled when I felt how her lips slowly faded into a smile again. This kiss was full of love and I could feel it.

All of a sudden fireworks were going off, brighting up the atmosphere. It looked so pretty as we turned around to watch it.

"Wow." Chaeyoung whispered with sparkling eyes.

"Indeed." I answered.

"Let's capture this moment!" Chaeyoung said as she got a polaroid camera out of her bag.

"Cheeeeeese!" She said cutely as she took that picture of us with the fireworks in the background.

...

...

...

Looking at that picture in my hands, tears slowly fell onto it as I took a deep breath. These memories will always stay in my mind. My breath got shaky when I kneeled down.

I placed the picture of us in Disneyland on her grave together with the teddy bear I bought for her on that day. I wish I could have enjoyed more time with you....

"Happy third anniversary, princess."

- - - - - -

A/N: That somehow got from 0 to 100 really quick.