Reaction - Date

So this is my first time writing a reaction so I hope u won't be too harsh to me :P

~ Blackpink's reaction to you coming home  late after not appearing to the date ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jisoo
She would be reading her book on the couch of the living room and when she heard the door opening she wouldn't even look up. Even when you got closer to the couch and sat right next to her she would ignore you and keep reading the book.

„Babe?" You asked

No answer

„Babe, please don't be mad at me, my boss told me to stay at work longer today because we had too much work to do and it all had to be fini-"

She would interrupt you with a kiss and you immediately smiled at her cute action.

„It's okay, I can't be angry at you but at least call me the next time. I was really looking forward to it." She said

„It will never happen again!"

„Oh right, you will sleep on the couch tonight. Good night." She said as she walked out of the living room and locked the door of your shared room.

" She said as she walked out of the living room and locked the door of your shared room

Jennie
She would sit on the couch, watching a TV show and she would be so angry. As soon as you enter the living room she would stand up and walk towards you.

„Jennie, listen. I know you are angry but I got distracted by my childhood friend and we kept talk-"

Her slap would interrupt you and you would hiss because of the pain. You would look into her eyes and see how tears already rolled down her cheeks, her lower lip trembling cutely.

„I prepared so much for our date but you forgot about it! I CAN EVEN SMELL THE ALCOHOL IN YOUR BREATH!" She screamed.

Jennie would run into the bedroom and slam the door, locking it. You would sleep on the couch until the next morning when somebody woke you up with kisses.

As you opened your eyes slowly you would see a cute Jennie in front of you pouting.

„I'm sorry for slapping you yesterday but you really made me angry."

RoséYou would enter your shared flat and realize that it was completely dark inside

Rosé
You would enter your shared flat and realize that it was completely dark inside. You looked around your flat and would panic because you couldn't find your girlfriend. The last place you looked for her was the bedroom and she actually was there.

She was laying in the bed with her back facing you and you would hear her soft sobs now and then. You laid down behind her and hugged her while kissing her cheeks.

„I told you a million times not to forget about our date but you still did! I-I'm so disappointed." She would say while turning around to face you.

Her lips would form a cute pout and you couldn't resist her cuteness as you kissed her soft lips.

„I'm so sorry princess but it was an emergency. Jae got sick and I had to drive him to the hospital."

She would look into your eyes and sigh.

„Alright I forgive you." She would say as you put your hands on her waist pulling her closer to cuddle into her. „But I was so looking forward for the food in the restaurant! I really wanted to eat there!"

You just laughed at her cuteness and hugged her more.

„We'll eat there tomorrow, don't worry."

LisaYou would enter your shared bedroom and be so worried about her reaction because you know how angry she can get when you forget about stuff like that so you slowly walked in but got surprised when you couldn't find her in there

Lisa
You would enter your shared bedroom and be so worried about her reaction because you know how angry she can get when you forget about stuff like that so you slowly walked in but got surprised when you couldn't find her in there.

You got near the bed completely confused and turned around to walk out of the room but flinched when suddenly a pillow hit your face making you fall onto the bed.

As soon as you landed on the bed you felt something heavy on yourself and saw Lisa sitting on top of you.

„Uhm, Lisa. I'm sorry fo-"

Her kiss would interrupt you and you soon started to make out.

„It's okay, just let me do what I want now." Lisa would say while slowly starting to grind.

" Lisa would say while slowly starting to grind