Lisa - Café

As soon as I saw her entering the Café I knew that I have to talk to her. I knew that she would be the one... I knew that all the other girls had no chance against her. So I didn't waste a second to talk to her.

I walked over to her desk and got overwhelmed by her beauty. I sat down at her desk, that made her look up from her laptop, staring into my eyes. Her beautiful eyes, I immediately got lost in.

„Uhm, can I help you?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

„Yeah, do you have a map by any possibility?" I asked.

„No I don't... why would you even need a map in a Café?"

„Because I got lost in your eyes." I answered with a smirk on my face.

„Oh my god." She said while rolling her eyes and closing her laptop „What do you want?"

„Your phone number." I said smiling to her, making her giggle.

„You know, you should use better pick up lines if you want to get my phone number." She said, putting her chin onto her palm with her elbow on the desk.

She looked into my eyes in a interesting way. I scanned her whole face and I stopped at her lips. These with red lipstick covered lips made butterflies fly around in my stomach.

„I thought it was a pretty good one tho." I answered chuckling while putting my head onto my palm, the same way she did „But you have to agree that I got your attention."

She answered with a chuckle.

„Yeah, you got all my attention but too bad that I have to go now." She said while picking up her laptop and standing up, giving me a last wink before starting to walk.

I followed her because I wasn't satisfied with her answer and I heard her giggle.

„You know, it's creepy when somebody starts following you." She said turning around to face me.

„It's your fault that you're so pretty." I answered making her smile.

„Oh am I?" She asked smiling even more.

„Yes you are. I won't give up until I get your phone number." I answered smiling softly to her.

She pulled out a pen and offered me her hand but I just put my hands on her waist and turned her around so her back was facing me. I pulled her closer to me making her to let out a cute whimper.

I placed my chin on her shoulder and gave her my phone.

„You really are not uncomfortable about skinship right?" She said laughing cutely as she took my phone and started typing her phone number.

„You're so pretty." I said again and I could hear her cute giggle again as she gave me back my phone and turned around, facing me.

„You're really interesting, you know?" She said as she leaned towards me „I want to know you more." She added whispering causing goosebumps to appear all over my body.

Before she turned around to walk away she gave me a last peck on my cheeks.

I watched her how she walked away before looking onto my phone. I had to smile because of how she saved her name.

'Your Lisa ❤️'

- - - - - - - -

A/N: I have holidays now so expect some more updates by me :P

I just don't know what storyline to write for this book so if you want to see a certain type of story please request something.

Thanks for reading 💙