Rosé - Flirt

The crowd screamed as I and my group finished our performance of our latest comeback. Our fans chanting all of our names made me so happy, it doesn't matter how many times I heard them screaming my name, I will never get used to it. We got off the stage and the next group immediately stepped onto the stage, getting ready to perform their new song.

The table where Blackpink was sitting at caught my attention and I was so mesmerized about how every single one of them looked so pretty.

„Just go sit at our table, I will join you in a few minutes." I said to my group members, still looking over to Blackpink and they just shrugged it off and walked over to the table.

I walked to the table where Blackpink was sitting at and all of them immediately looked up to me.

„Oh Y/N! Your performance was awesome, I really like your new song." Jisoo said and I smiled to her.

„Thank you so much Jisoo, I love your new comeback as well. The long awaited comeback finally happened." I said making them chuckle a little bit and Rosé moved a bit to the side.

„Why don't you sit with us?" Jennie asked giving me her cute smile and I immediately accepted the offer.

I sat next to Rosé and she was just looking at me. Her stare was so seductive that it caused my heart to beat faster.

„I never realized how handsome you are Y/N." Rosé said causing the other members to smirk. Her left hand found it's way to my thigh caressing it.

She was totally trying to flirt with me and I decided to play along with her flirt game.

„Well you know. I spent hours styling up because I wanted to look handsome for you today princess." I said smirking and could hear the other girls squeal.

„Oh playing the nickname game now, babe?" She whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. Her hand still on my thigh causing me to almost go crazy.

„You know, you're playing a unfair game sweety." I whispered back while putting my own hand onto her bare thigh, squeezing it a little bit.

I could hear her let out a quiet moan and smirked again.

„Why don't we meet outside of these shows once. You're an interesting girl Rosé." I said quiet so the others wouldn't hear it.

The only answer I got was a smirk from her and I couldn't hold back my smile. I stood up and walked over to the toilets, going through the door. I just stood in front of a sink and looked into the mirror that was hanging above it.

„I swear this girl is going to kill me, she's so hot." I mumbled and heard a chuckle behind me.

I turned around and saw Rosé leaning on the door.

„So that's what you think about me?" She said seductively, walking over to me while moving her hips way more than necessary.

I just chuckled when she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands onto her waist pulling her closer to my chest.

„You know this is the restroom for male's right?" I said smirking to her but she just smiled, leaning closer to me.

Her soft lips kissing my neck and soon she started to suck on the skin, leaving two hickeys where everybody would be able to see it. My hands traveling down to her butt and I just left them there not doing anything, feeling how soft her booty is.

I smiled when she pulled back and looked back into my eyes seductively.

„What was that for?" I asked smirking and she just removed my hands slowly and turned around, walking to the door.

„I just want to let everybody know that you are taken." She said in her hot australian accent that makes me go crazy and left the restroom.

„You're playing a dangerous game Chaeyoung." I said to myself, looking onto the piece of paper she put into my hand while she was removing my hands off her butt.

Requested by: AaronLecriReyes

A/N: *Chokes on air*