Reaction - Flames

ATTENTION: You have to read this picture to understand what I will be writing about in this chapter!

The idea to this storyline and the introduction was written by: mtoartofficial

~ Rosé's and Lisa's reaction to you being the "Blue Reaper" ~

- - - - - - - -
(Y/N's POV)

Rosé:
Walking down the hallway of my school I heard muffled screams as well as fast steps and something punching against the locker making me furrow my eyebrows. I wasn't in a hurry and wasn't really interested what was happening there but since I had to go past there anyways I just kept walking towards where the sound came from.

I was walking until I saw 6 students of my school surrounding a girl who was leaning against the lockers with tears on her face. I was about to walk away again when I suddenly heard her screaming again.

"STOP TOUCHING ME! N-NO! HANDS OFF!"

I just sighed as I shook my head.

I can't just ignore boys harassing a girl in the middle of the school... I should at least watch over them so nothing bad happens.

I was standing far enough away so they couldn't see me as I watched them arguing with each other.

The girl screaming at them while the boys were laughing and mocking her, everything pretty much happened without any body contact but that changed quickly.

I sighed once again when I saw one of them holding her arms behind her back with one hand while the other one was over her mouth to muffle her screams.... I guess that was enough for me to walk over to them and at least try to convince them to leave her alone.

I walked until I was close enough to see another one coming close to her, touching her thighs and that was when I finally talked.

"Don't you think that you guys have already caused enough of trouble?" I said shyly, trying to keep up my cover as a nerdy guy, making them laugh at me.

The guy holding that girl released his grip on her as he walked towards me and pushed me right in front of the girl. I looked into her face and realized that it was Chaeyoung. One of my classmates.

I turned around, facing the 6 guys who were the same bullies that would annoy me all the time. I looked into everyones eyes before they started talking again.

"Look who came. Trying to be the hero now, nerdy?" One guy said causing me to chuckle in my mind.

I acted like I was intimidated, making all of them laugh.

"You shouldn't have come here, you could have just left her alone with us but now you're right in the middle of all of this." He said as he pulled out a knife out of his pocket making me widen my eyes in surprise.