Jisoo - Polaroid

Looking onto the polaroid in my hands I couldn't hold myself back from smiling.

Her eyes that sparkled, reflecting the light from the street lights at that night where I took this picture, her cute smile whenever she posed for these pictures was just way too adorable that it made you smile automatically. This polaroid of her was just so addicting, I can't stop looking at it and it may sound creepy but I just can't help myself but to spend multiple minutes with staring at it every day. It is one of the most important things I own.

People who tell you that a male and a female can't be best friends are totally right... Jisoo has been my best friend for such a long time and it was time that I finally confess my real feelings towards her. I basically already did confess since I asked her to go on a date with me over an online messenger.

I made sure to use the word 'date' while asking her so she would understand in what direction I want it to go.

Well and today is the day where I'm going to meet Jisoo so I could go on a date with her and it made me so nervous but happy at the same time. I spent so much time with her already so I shouldn't be nervous but the fact that this is a date was something that changed everything.

I smiled once again while putting the polaroid back into my wallet, checking my outfit for the last time in the mirror before walking out of my room just to see my brother Jae looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Man, you look like you're about to pass out, calm down." Jae said laughing as I just sighed.

"This is an important day, I can't just 'calm down'." I said, running down the stairs before grabbing my keys and sprinting through the door.

When I was outside I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I immediately pulled it out of there and looked at it, just to see that it was Jisoo's message.

Chicken-Girl 🍗:
I'll be there in 5 minutes!

Y/N:
I just got out of my apartment!
I'll be there soon as well.

Chicken-Girl 🍗:
I have something important to tell you 😉

I smiled as I thought about how close I am to turn the girl of my dreams into my girlfriend and felt how my hands started shaking because of all the adrenaline rushing through my veins.

It took me around 4 minutes to walk to the place where we agreed to meet each other and realized that I was the first one so I sat onto an empty bench, waiting for her to arrive.

The place we wanted to meet each other was a park and the weather was totally on my side today since it was warm enough to walk around outside without having to wear a jacket.

I watched how the dogs were running around freely in this park and had to smile at how cute they looked like before two hands covered my eyes from behind. I immediately knew who it was since I heard the cute giggle from behind.

The hands disappeared in front of me as Jisoo walked in front of me, standing there with one hand on her hip, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked, trying to look as serious as possible but that expression on her face immediately changed as she couldn't hold back her laughter "I really am bad at acting serious."

I chuckled as I looked at her and... she looked breathtaking. I don't know how long I have been staring at her already but it surely was a long time since I saw her smiling.

"Are you finished? Close your mouth." Jisoo chuckled as I waved my right hand slowly.

"Wait a minute, I'm still not finished completely. I'll let you know when I'm done with staring at you." I said making her sigh.