Jisoo - Photoshoot

Just a short story because I don't really have a lot of free time but I still want to update for you guys ^-^

- - - - - - - - - - - -

„Alright, Y/N, Jisoo. Get ready for your collab photoshoot. I will come back in 5 minutes" The photographer said and walked out of the waiting room.

I looked into the mirror a last time and exhaled loudly.

Why does it have to be Jisoo, one of the prettiest, if not the prettiest woman in Korea or even worldwide is having a photoshoot with me.

I won't be able to focus on anything.

I flinched a little bit when I saw Jisoo's face slowly appearing on the mirror and she suddenly backhugged me while resting her chin on my shoulder.

She normally wouldn't be able to reach my shoulder like that because of the height difference but she was wearing high heels that made her slightly taller than me.

I gasped when I felt her hot breath on my neck and my heart started to beat faster and faster.

What is she even doing? We are basically strangers.

I looked back into the mirror and my cheeks turned red when I saw her looking at me with a stare full of lust.

Fuck.... That looked so hot.

She slowly moved her lips to my neck and just when she was about to suck on my it, the door suddenly opened and Jisoo immediately let go off me and looked over to the photographer who was standing there looking at the papers he got in his hands.

„Alright, the set is ready. Let's start working." He said as he walked out of the room and Jisoo followed him.

I was still standing in the room, thinking about what happened. I felt lust burning in my body as I slowly walked out of the room to the set where I saw Jisoo already posing in a hot way.

I walked closer and the photographer told me what to do.

Some pictures where we were just looking at each other, some where she had her arm on my shoulder but the last pose was so intense.

He told me to put my hands on her waist while she had to put her arms around my neck. I stared into her pretty eyes that gave me a seducing look.

„So please look into the camera." The photographer said but none of us listened to him.

We kept staring at each other until we slowly leaned closer to each other. My stare went from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes again. I could feel her hot breath on my skin.

Finally I felt her soft lips on mine and we both smiled into the kiss. The kiss started slow but turned into a really hot makeout session. Our tongues fighting for dominance and nobody wanted to lose. Her hands playing and pulling on my hair as I lowered my hand to her thigh squeezing it a little bit.

„Uhm, guys?" The photographer said after a few minutes of shock and made Jisoo chuckle.

She pulled back and I whined when I felt her lips going further away from mine.

Jisoo leaned closer again and I was expecting another kiss but she just dodged my lips and went to my ear whispering with her raspy hot voice.

'Let's continue this later.'