Jennie - Holidays

Slowly opening my eyes I saw the light shining into the hotel room. Holiday feelings immediately took over my whole body and I just had to smile because it was my first vacation with my girlfriend Jennie.

Even though we have been in a relationship for two years now we never got to travel somewhere together because of her busy schedule but now we finally managed to travel to Italy.

I looked to my left, to see Jennie sleeping peacefully. As much as I wanted to let her sleep I also wanted her to wake up since it's our first day here.

I just started to kiss her cheeks and when I realized that she started to wake up I finally connected our lips making her smile. I pulled back and saw her open her eyes making me stunned by her beauty.

„Do it again." She whispered making me smile as I connected our lips again.

The kiss was slow and full of love.

I broke the kiss again and saw her pouting, making me chuckle. Her lower lip that turned into a pout that made her look so cute and adorable that I had to pinch her cheek lightly.

„You're so cute." I said as I stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready to shower.

As I expected Jennie immediately followed me into the bathroom with a smirk on her face. I was already completely naked when she got in and she didn't waste a second to take off her clothes in a sexy way.

Her hips moving seductively to the rhythm of the song I turned on before going to shower as she stripped off her clothes.

I was just standing there while she did all of these things making lust to appear in my whole body. She removed the last clothing on her body and walked towards me.

She turned around, so her back was facing me and closed the gap between us with her butt pressing against my crotch making me breathe out quietly.

She tilted her head to the side and gave me a clear sight of her neck and I didn't waste a second to kiss her neck and suck on it making her moan immediately.

I turned her around and looked at the mark I made and smiled proudly.

I looked back into her eyes and saw her seducing gaze. She looked like she has been horny for the past few hours even though we just woke up. She knew she was hot and she totally used it against me, knowing that she will make me weak.

She grabbed my hands and put both of them onto her butt, squeezing them herself with my hands. A breathy moan escaped out of her mouth..... Fuck.... That sounded so hot.

I grabbed her ass harshly and pressed her against my chest causing her to moan out loudly. The lust in my body getting bigger and bigger as I felt her boobs against my bare chest while I squeezed her butt.

„Let me pleasure you babe." She whispered into my ear in the most seductive way possible as she sucked on my earlobe causing me to moan.

She slowly trailed her kisses from my cheek to my jawline, down to my neck, leaving some hickeys there.

She went all the way down until she reached my private part but the tease she is she kissed my inner thigh.

„Please, stop the teasing Jennie." I whispered desperately.

I just saw her smirk as she slowly got closer to my crotch.

Closer.... and closer.... oh my god I feel her hot breath down there. Her lips were just barely touchi-

*RING RING RING*

„Ugh fuck." I cursed as I heard my alarm go off causing me to wake up.

I opened my eyes just to see the same damn ceiling I see every damn day.

I looked to my left just to see an empty space there. Nobody laying next to me.

„It was just a fucking dream.... ugh.... I miss her so much." I whined as I stretched myself.

„I hope her schedule will get less busy so we actually can do stuff like that." I added and realized how needy I am.

Me:
Jennie, I'm horny as fuck now because
I had a dream about you...

Babe ❤️:
Oh yeah? 😏

Me:
Yes. 😫

Babe ❤️:
(Picture)
Will this help? 😏😏

I just looked at my phone as I saw my girlfriend completely naked on that picture making me smirk.

I have the best fucking girlfriend on this whole planet.

Me:
It totally will 😏

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: Reason 2673 why my readers hate me. It's always a pleasure to tease the fuck out of you 👀