Desire - Dean Ambrose

Hello my inky pinky chocolate bunnies! I really apologize for the lack of an update last week and the late one this week. I was visiting family in Mainland so no internet. :c But, I am back in HK now and as an apology I wrote for you guys a one shot featuring a rather fiesty Dean Amrbrose. We all know how he is, right? (・ω<) Hope you enjoy! ❤

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sky was as clear and blue as the tropical ocean. The sun shone harshly down on the earth, the hot breeze doing nothing to help cool anything down. It was an unusually hot summer day. Brie had thrown a small party at the beach to celebrate her and Bryan's wedding. Of course, most people took refuge in the shade of the bar not to far from the sandy shore. Though some chose to lounge around in the sun by the water.

Among those was none other than Dean Ambrose himself. A slightly eccentric man with longish hair and a pierced left ear. He had massive amounts of stamina and was able to tolerate more pain in the ring than most other wrestlers. This made him one of the toughest guys in the locker room. Among the people who chose to escape the sun's rays by relaxing in the bar's air conditioned seating area was Zoe Stryker. Though she just went by Zoe. She enjoyed an iced cucumber water as she talked with AJ Lee, a long time friend. Zoe was rather small in size. But, she was also a very lean and toned girl. Compared to everyone else around her, she looked nothing like a wrestler save for her muscle tone. But they were sadly mistaken. Zoe used her small size to her advantage, learning different styles of martial arts at a young age. This made her among one of the only diva's who was capable of martial art style fighting. Meaning, she used the fact people often underestimated her to her advantage. She was living proof you cannot judge a book by it's cover. That cute youthful face, mixed with her perky body yet incredible fighting skills, made her a very unique girl. Her bubbly personality and sweet innocence further intensified her mysterious aura. Something Dean found himself greatly admiring. He had long been wanting to talk to the girl. But was afraid he might say something he would regret. Dean was very bad about saying exactly what was on his mind and it often got him in trouble. Because he never held any thoughts he had back.

Zoe's mind drifted to the handsome Dean Ambrose. She had always wanted to talk to him, he seemed friendly enough. Even if he was a little weird. But she was far too shy. It was also worth mentioning that the girl was very naive and innocent. She paid no mind to the hungry looks she recieved from other guys as she had no idea what they meant. She blushed deeply at the lightest of compliments. She attracted people without even knowing it. After relaxing for a while she decided to enjoy the sun and sit by the water. Her breathe caught slightly in her throat when she saw Dean relaxing all by himself. Now was her chance to say hi to him. She took a deep breath to calm the butterflies in her stomach. And she had the perfect excuse to talk to him.

"Hey... Dean?"

He had been staring at the sun reflected in the glittery water when her voice made him snap his head up. She stood near him donning only a bikini. He thanked God he was wearing sunglasses, so she couldn't see him briefly scan interest eyes up and down her body.

"Yeah, that's the name. What's up?"

"Uhm.. would you help me? With this tanning lotion, I don't want my back to burn and tan unevenly and stuff you know. Ew. And.. I was hoping maybe we could talk?" Her high pitched voice further accentuated her innocence.

Dean's eyebrows perked up in interest as she offered him the bottle with a small smile. Oh she had no idea. Once again he felt his eyes traveling over her body, which her bikini did very poorly at covering. 

"Uhm.. hel-looooo! Are you listening?"

"I'm sorry?" It wasn't like the confident sadist Dean to be at a loss for words. She shook the bottle of sun tan lotion she was holding as a way of re-asking her question. He blinked quickly, that confident sly grin returning. 

"I dunno.... what's in it for me?"

"O-oh..uhmm... I..."

"Haha, I'm playing. I'll think of something. Sit down."

The smaller girls cheeks blushed dusty pink as she sat on her legs in front of him. He roughly squeezed some of the lotion into a large palm and went to work covering her back with it. She smiled at the massaging motion.

"It's just like getting a massage at the spa." She cheered.

He smiled again at her comment.

"Yeah, I guess."

He moved his hands up and over her shoulders then down lower and lower her back. He took his time roaming his hands over her small body. He continued exploring her back even after the lotion was mostly already absorbed. Hugging her curves and feeling her soft skin. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him when he finally slowed some.

"Thank you sooo much. You're really good with your hands. Is there anything I can do in return? You totally just saved me from an ugly uneven tan, hehe."

The tall man smirked, pulling off his sunglasses to stare directly into her innocent eyes.

"I think a kiss could clear your debt." Oh he's so bold. She blushed deeply at the request.

"O-oh.. uhmm.." Of course she wanted to, but she was so shy. 

"C'mon. No one's watching."

He lightly gripped her shoulders and turned her around so they were facing each other, both on their knees. Her eyes dropped shyly when he released her shoulders to slide his hands slowly down the sides of her body until they at last rested on her hips, taking in every curve. He leaned his face down so he could look up into her shy one. She smiled softly and he brought his face closer, finally locking his lips onto her own. She lifted her face up and wrapped her own arms around his neck. They continued to kiss over and over, the sound of the waves crashing nearby. The sun doing the opposite of helping cool their heated exchange down. Dean Ambrose is such a smooth guy, they both thought.