The First Kiss - Seth Rollins

I brush out my hair and check myself one last time in the mirror, adjusting any imperfections in my outfit. Tonight I'm hanging with my boyfriend Colby and his two friends Jonathan and Joe. When Colby and I began dating a few months ago I had no idea he and the other members of his trio were so close. We often hang out together, the four of us. I think it's so sweet he invites me to his "guys' nights" which is basically a boy version of a sleepover where everyone leaves instead of staying the night. I prepare myself each time for the wave of teasing we're sure to recieve. The truth is I don't mind it though. Colby usually keeps his cool but sometimes gets flustered, which is extremely cute. I thoughtfully stare at my lips as I apply lip gloss. Colby and I haven't shared our first kiss. We've been dating for over a year now. Is that cute, or weird? I don't even know. I blush even just holding his hand. But I think it's sweet that he's so willing to wait. He really makes me feel like I'm a princess. Soon I hear knocking on my door. I smile at myself in the mirror, already knowing who it is, and hurry to the door.

"Hey beautiful, you ready?"

"Ready."

 Soon, we arrive at Joe's house. Jonathan's car is already here. Sure enough, as soon as we walk in we see the two of them looking bored. Joe looks up as we walk in and breathes a sigh of relief.

"Finally."

Jonathan doesn't even look up from his phone. I poke Colby's side and point to Jonathan.

"You two aren't talking again?" He asks, amusement written all over his face.

"I didn't say that."

"He's giving you the silent treatment."

"No he's not."

"Dude, yes he is."

"Who cares."

"I think you do."

"I think you're wrong."

I stifle a giggle. I love their banter. Joe leads us to the living room and we all take a seat.

"So.. Jonathan. What happened this time?"

Jonathan looks up and glares at Colby then grabs the popcorn bowl on the table and stuffs his face grudingly. Joe sighs heavily and begins to explain.

"Uh, alright. You know the newbie chick? Kinda tall, blondie?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, Mr. Suave over here tried hitting on her. And when he tried to get her number, she gave it to him on a piece of paper. Then asked if he would give it to me."

I nearly spit out the water I'm drinking. Colby covers his mouth with his hand. Jonathan acts like he doesn't hear us and keep watching the television.

"Come on. That's really something to be mad about, right? There's plenty of other..."

Colby trails off as Jonathan shoots him an icy look.

"Don't you dare finish that sentance." 

"Alright, alright then. Let's play a game then to break the tension. Truth or dare?"

"What are you, five?" Joe asks.

"For once, I agree with him." Jonathan says. 

"Come on guys, don't be babies."

"We're not the one's being babies here."

The two look completely uninterested. Suddenly, a look of interest crosses over Joe's face.

"Okay then. You're first." He says, looking at Colby who immediatly stiffens.

"I uhh.."

"You want to play the game? Fine. You first. Dare, or double dare?"