Roller Coaster - Dean Ambrose

"Guess who?"

Sneaking up behind my big brother, Randy Orton, I place my hands carefully yet firmly over his eyes. I feel his cheeks plumpen up as he humors me with a smile.

"Yeah. I would never recognize my own sister's voice."

I scoff and pat him on the head before moving around to sit backwards on the chair in front oh him, facing him. His icy eyes melt at our playful exchange. Looking at us, you could probably tell we are siblings. I have light brown hair with a few caramel highlights thrown in, bright hazel eyes, and tan skin to match his own. Randy was, as you can imagine, very protective of me. And I was grateful for that. But it wasn't just because I'm his little sister. There's actually a sad story behind his somewhat obsessive over-protectiveness.

Months ago I had been dating the man who was once Randy's best friend, Cody Rhodes. Everything was perfect as you can imagine. Until he dumped me for the weirdly tall, fake tanned, string thin haired blonde floozy known as Summer Rae. You can imagine the fireworks that flew when I told Randy he has been using me all along to get to her. Ever since then, Randy has worked hard to make sure Cody's life is hell. Summer, being the catty wench she is, has also decided to make it her life's goal to make me miserable. But it won't work. Because through everything I've had a friend who's always been there for me. Dean Ambrose. The rather scary and unstable looking man with a heart of pure gold.

Something stirred deep in my heart everytime I ever spoke or thought of him. In fact, I considered him to be my only real friend save for Randy. And because of that, I pushed the faint feelings I thought I felt creeping into my heart deep into the back of my mind. Flash forward to present day. Dean is about the only person Randy will let close to me. He realizes we are only friends but I fear the day he finds out I once had feelings for him.

"So, how's my big bro today?"

"Tired. I forgot how much work being a main event can be."

".....are you stupid?"

"Huh?"

I pick up an empty water bottle on the coffee table near me and toss it at his head.

"What was that for?!"

"I have been winning matches for close to 5 months and I don't even have a contender's match! You're complaining because you're getting 'too much attention and it's too much work'?"

"That's right."

He smiles and laughs as I get up and put him into a fake headlock.

"Haha. You know I'm letting you win, right?"

"I am supreme wrestling goddess, no one can beat me!"

Randy stands quickly and pulls me into a headlock of him own, earning a surprised squeak from me as he ruffles up my hair.

"Gimme all your lunch money!"

"Randy, stop! You're messing up my hair!"

"I said give me all your money!"

"Quit it! Help!"

I can barely talk in between my laughter when the door suddenly opens.

"Someone call for a body guard?" As if on cue, Dean sweeps into Randy's locker room.

"Dean, help!"

He is clearly amused with our bickering and Randy turns us around to face him.

"Don't listen to her, she attacked me first."

"I did not!"

Dean leans against the wall, watching us with a broad smile.

"I don't know. You can be pretty violent, Kylie."