Life Update

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3 It has been one year...... ONE YEAR since I have published something for you guys. I cannot believe it has been that long. I know it's felt like an eternity for me. To see that people are still reading my stories even though I have been radio silence for so long.... thank you all so much. <3 So I wanted to give you guys a little update.

I am in college now, hooray! And I have taken a couple of writing classes. My hope is to enter a medical profession of some sort maybe..but reading and writing will always be my passion no matter where I am or what I do. 

I have become obsessed with the TV show Supernatural. In fact it's all I watch nowadays on TV. XD I will never not believe that Dean and Castiel are a thing. NEVER. 

Speaking of obsession, this is my most published in work on wattpad. Never fear... my heart still lies with all the beautiful wrestlers of the WWE. ^w^ That said... YES I fully intend to continue this compilation of short stories! (Not sure if they are extra long one-shots or extra short short stories.) 

One thing I would like to differently from last time is I don't there to be any due dates this time. (Saying I would like to get one out each week, for example.) While that is ideal and I would love to be able to do that.. for me it takes so much fun out of writing. A due date hovering just on the horizon takes all the fun out of writing as I worry about getting something out on time. Rather, I would like to update frequently but QUALITY will come first. I'm not going to rush and time constrain myself. I want each story to be something you can read over and over. So one day when I'm ready to hang it up for good you can all continue to read my stories to your hearts content.

But now is not the time for such sad talk. I literally JUST came back so that being said... I need some ideas!!! So please to anyone still reading this send in your suggestions. I want to write for you. <3 

Thank you everyone for your infinite patience. If you're still out there I love you so much and I can't wait to hear from you.

Take care <3

Your friend,

Kyoko