Chapter 1

I was just walking around the school since I was too early.  And I heard girls screaming, I didn't understand why their screaming but  I guess I'll have to check it out.

"Oh great,  too much crowd" I mumbled to myself.  I couldn't look because I think I'm short or average size. Ugh, pathetic me.  I asked a random girl.  "Hey,  what's going on here? " I asked,  "Don't you know BTS?!  they finally transfer to our school!" And she continued to scream.

BTS?  I wonder.  Is it those 7 looking handsome boys?  If am not wrong,  I'm army too..  But,  I'm not this type of craziness.

During class Time

I sat alone as usual..  Ugh,  I don't really have friends.  They just call me a cool girl who likes  silent. Well,  is true.  As the teacher came,  all the students stood up to greet the teacher and the teacher greeted back

Teacher:  Hey Class,  today we have new students.  Please come in boys.
-The boys came in and act cool-
Teacher:  Please introduced yourself.
Namjoon:  Hey,  what up?  I'm namjoon.
Yoongi:  ay,  i'm yoongi
Seokjin:  What up,  my name is seokjin.  But,  call me Jin ladies.  Then he winked.
Which made me feel it's weird.
Hoseok:  Hai everyone!  My name is Hoseok!
Jiminy:  Sup.. I'm Park jimin.  Call me Jimin
Taehyung:  hey.. I'm taehyung
Some of the girls were screaming in my class.  I was annoyed tho,  but luckily the teacher shouted at them to quiet,  and told the last to introduce himself.
Jungkook: Hey,  I'm Jungkook.

I am one of his fangirls but,  I ignore and look through the window,  my mind started to be blank because I know my attitude is always like this. Ugh.

Teacher:  Alright,  you may choose your sit.

In my classroom,  there's always 3 desk. And,  I am alone sitting there since I need space,  I sat beside the window and there's this two boys who fight over the middle sit.  I looked behind me and it was Taehyung and Jungkook who wanted to sat beside me.  I ignored them after seeing them.
Not just even 1 minute, the teacher yell at the boys to stop fighting over the sit. But,  this "jealous" Girl who always bully me,  said,  "Ugh, probably they wanna sit beside Jessica. What a loser she is" I started to stand up trying to go there but the boys stopped me.

The teacher started to order me to sit at the middle or I will be punished.  I said,  "I didn't want to". But,  taehyung pushed me and forced me to sit in the middle.  " Hey! " I yelled. 
Teacher:  Jessica,  be nice to them. Their new and is time for you to stop being rude to people.
"But,  Miss! ". Jungkook closed my mouth.  Blahhh I feel disgusted.  " Thank you Jungkook now is time for lesson. "
"What the heck! " I whispered to Jungkook.
"Shut up,  and listen to teacher" He whispered back.
I started to be quiet.
I feel like that these new boys are like used to this school,  and they treat me like I'm a new student!  Ugh,  pathetic!

Recess...

I walked out of the class,  and used my earpiece and hear a love song. It made me calm down.. But,  not until someone grabbed my hand!  I looked behind me and said,  "Let me g-" And saw taehyung. I remember what teacher told me about being nice to them or I'll get punished.  I act childish and said,  "sorry" A million times.
Ugh,  what am I even doing!  I've never acted like this!
Taehyung:  hey, wanna hangout with me and the boys at the rooftop.
"What?  So,  your expecting me to come?  Hell nah" And tried to escape from the conversation.
I know I said I'm an army,  but I don't want people to call me weird for changing my attitude just because of them!  Ughh.