💞Special 5💞

There she is, the beauty..

She jumped in excitement, I smiled at her.

“will you marry me?”

She began to cry in happiness.

"OMG, YES!  YES. YES!!" She screamed as she gave me a tight hug as soon as I got up. Tears started rolling down my cheek, I'm sure it's tears of happiness. Armies and the bangtans jumped out of their hiding spots and gave us, the couple a group hug.

They congrats us as normal.

I grab her hand, pulling out of the ring out of the box. I put it slowly on one of her finger, she covered her mouth with the other hands while smiling. She's so happy.

"I love you, honey" I whispered after giving her a kiss.

"I love you too, hun" She whispered back as she put both of her hands on the both of my cheek. Making my stomach has butterflies and my heart flustered.

"AY!  NOW, LET’S EAT THE FOODS!!" Hoseok shouted, making the Armies, me, jessy and the boys jump in excitement. Me and Jessica decided to eat together, means one plate with the foods. She was sitting down on our special table reserved.

"I-i don't know how much I love you" Jessica said with her nerves as soon as she was about to feed me the cake.

"I can’t count how much I love you, and so do you" I smiled again. She gave me her warm smile and feed me. We both take turns on feeding to each other, until the cake was finished.

"Congratulations, my daughter" Making Jessica's eyes widened as soon as she saw the familiar person. It was her father with her mother.

"MOM, DAD!  YOU WERE HERE?!" Jessica shouted and hug the both of them.

"Of course we were, why would we missed Nam Joons plan? HMmH" Her mother said calmly.

"Aigoo... Where's my manners.. Have a seat with us" Jessica said, acting politely.

"No, we refuse. We already have our table that's reserved. You both couples enjoy your day" Her- I mean, my father wave a good bye with his smile and so as mother.

They both were finally disappeared from our eye sight.

"Anyways" I spoke up. Taking a sip on my milkshake while Jessica take a sip from her chocolate shake.

"We are moving in our new house, the one and only for the both of us" I said, Jessica accidentally spit out her chocolate shake on her hoodie in disbelief.

"Oh my god!" I said, a bit disappointed on her accident. I take two tissues from the table and wipe it, good thing it's black colored.

"S-sorry.. I'm j-just surprised..“ Jessica mumbled softly, but it was really enough for me to hear.

" Is okay“ I said simply as I put the tissues on the table.

"Let's take pictures, shall we?" I insist her my hand as I got off from the long sit.

She gave me her adorable smile and nodded, insisting my hand to help her. I led her to the
'Photo shoot' centre while we was just holding my arm nervously as she saw a long line of girls, which we assume is the armies.

"N-namjoon.. With the armies?" She stopped walking when we were near the two sits front of the line.

"Well yeah, then we both can get privacy photo of both of us. C'mon!  Your an idol already" I accidentally burst it out. My eyes widened as I saw the boys were shock to when I turned around to see Jessica's face.

They were standing behind her, about to walk towards us but immediately stopped at my words.

"M-me.. A-an i-idol?" Jessica began to stutter.

"W-we can talk about this at home later, yeah?" I said nervously.

She just nodded, hold my arm tightly and we both normally smile and wave at the armies as we both sat down.

---_____------ (I'm tired  ;3;)

It's been fucking 5 hours we're here. Holy shit, is afternoon. Jessica was tired at her sit after talking to the armies and taking photos with them. The boys walk towards us with a happy expression and so do i.

what do you mean I'm an idol?"

I awkwardly turned around to her, looking at her shock faceu. The boys were shock too and she can tell we were hiding it from her the whole time.

"Don't tell me you guys posted it on the internet when me and Namjoon was just doing a cover!?" Jessica half yelled, well she wasn't embarrassed becuz, there's no one else here except for the cleaners and us.

"L-look w-we can e-explain.." Jungkook stuttered.

"I've told you guys a billion times that I'm not ready to get haters!  Fans! Threats! Crazy fans!  Stalkers!  Or anything!" She half yelled at us again. We were all looking down, I slowly turn my head up to look directly at her face.

There was tears. She's crying.

"Babe- please forget about it.. Is our special day-" I try to calm her down.

"Shut the fuck up" She was disrespecting me, it's my first time hearing her saying those words to me.

I was remained silent as she quickly grab her phone from her pocket and dialed someone's number.