Chapter 51

6 hours later

We were all tired from shopping, walking around the park at night and stuff. We finally got back home as I walk upstairs about to take a quick shower and change my clothes to my pajamas. I got in the bathroom about to open my clothes, but someone pushed the door making me feel nervous and embarrass.

It was Namjoon smiling at me, he was shirtless only with his boxers. I just kept staring at his abs and stop. Because, I realized he was smirking at me when I was staring at his muscular abs.

"Can we take a shower together..?" Namjoon closed the bathroom door and walk towards me. Making me go backwards and soon I ended up getting stop by the wall. He looked at my face then my body, look at me again and kissed me. I kiss him back and soon the kiss got rougher until he bit my bottom lips.

I pushed him as I want the kiss to not go 'further'. It leaves Namjoon in confusion and I just wrap the towel all around my body.
"Can we..?" Namjoon ask again.
"Pervert." I push him to the door and opened the door, I push him outside and locked the bathroom door as fast as I can before he could push the door with his strong hands. I sighed in relief and chuckle to myself as I thought about what will happen if Namjoon and I ended up taking shower together.

-

After taking a shower, I dry my wet body and hair with my towel. I walk towards the sink and brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I walk outside of the bathroom and found Namjoon not inside our bedroom. I sighed in sadness when he leave me. I was about to open my closet until someone hold my shoulder creepily.

It gave me chills as I turned around making me scream in terrified, there's a man with a mask on with a long sleeves looking coat.

I ended up getting my head hit on the closet and fainted.

Namjoon's POV

Jessica pushed me outside of the bedroom leaving pouting like a kid. Suddenly, an idea stuck upon my head as I dig in my closet and found my old Halloween customer and my scary mask. I wanna see how Jessy will defend her self from some stupid fake ghost. It made me chuckle evily as I thought how scare she would and ended up beating me up.

I used my Halloween custome and hide beside the bathroom door. It was already 6 minutes she haven't come out, and I was about to give up as the bathroom door finally open. And there she was, with her wet hair and towel around her body. She was looking for something or probably me and a sad face formed on her face. She then go to the closet trying to find a perfect pyjamas.

I walk slowly and silently behind her and put my hands on her shoulder. She was frozen probably terrified, she then turned around and scared her. This wasn't what I expected, she suddenly fall at the closet and hit head-on the closet. I was scared and open the mask, I was checking on her. Gladly she was okay, but I think she fainted.

I carried her and put her on the bed, I didn't know what to do but to stare at her. My heart was saying I was being a pervert by just looking at her magnificent se-.  NAMJOON CUTITOUT.

I ran to the bathroom and luckily I found a medium bucket under the sink. I grab it and feel with warm and cold water. Making it on the normal temperature.

I then  bring the bucket to the room, before I could pour it on her face. I was thinking to myself that she'll probably get mad at me for making the bed wet, I put the bucket at the floor and put my hands in it. I pulled my hands out and it was wet, I splash it onJessica's face as she slowly move.

I hug her and Kiss her forehead, she was emotionless. She look at me like I was no one to her, I was hurt by seeing her Face.

"Jessy you okay?"