Chapter 75

"Babe.. Please don't hurt yourself let me in please.. " 1 knock then the door opened, revealing my poor kitten eyes are red and skin as her nose. I gave her a warm and tight hug and slowly close the door and lock it.

"Namjoonie.. What have I ever do to them..?" That caught my attention, I looked at her crying face. I stare deeply in her eyes, I know she been through alot and this only add more pressure to her. I know she's broken the whole time but hide it with a cheerful smile, and her childish behavior.

"First let's sit.. Okay?" I ask her, she nodded and we both walk towards the bed and sat down. We both face each other and I knew she wouldn't talk.  Before I could speak, the door was knock and we heard Taehyung's voice.

I looked at Jessica, she nodded as if she knew I would ask her if we should let him in. I opened the door, revealing the two makanes, Tae and Jungkook.

I silently make a signal to make them let in. They awkwardly nodded and walk in, they then sat at the bed joining us. I close the door and locked it.

"Kookie.. Why didn't you tell me earlier they talk back about me.. " Jessica broke the silent.

"I-uh.. I only heard them gossiping yesterday night.. They were in mine and Jimin's room. At first we thought we were gonna play games. Well we did.. But then Yoongi change subject to you.. But, me and Taehyung were just continuing playing games as we heard them talking about you.. It really hurts us.." Before he could continue, Taehyung fakely cough giving Jungkook a sign he'll continue.

Jungkook slowly nodded and Taehyung began to take a deep breath and began to talk.
"When they said the word 'sensitive' and 'maybe she's hiding something' caught both of our attention. We low the game volume so we would hear what they said.. Before you could ask why we didn't stop them. It will cause more trouble and with that Jin hyung will scold us"

"Even me sunshine did this to me..?" Jessica began to cry again, I rub her back trying to comfort. She looked at Jungkook and Taehyung again. They were slowly nodding.

"but.. He didn't really say anything.. He just warn them to stop talking about you and told them they were gossiping. Eventually  Jimin disagrees" Jungkook said full of anger in his voice when he mention Jimin's name.

"Next time. Punish that shiteu boy" Taehyung warned, then Jungkook evily smirk and nodded.

"Is my turn.. But this one.. You have to be honest.. Look.. I know your chest is heavy, becuz you keep lots of things without telling other people.. Do you perhaps have a bad past..? Becuz.. Babe.. I always can tell your broken behind your ocean looking eyes" I spoke as I looked at her.

"I do.. " She simply answer and began to cry again.

"Hey.. Don't cry.. At least tell us to get it off your chest.. It will make you feel lots of better!  Just like Taehyung that he told me he have been brok-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Taehyung punch his arm and climb over him.

"Shut up bunny. Don't make me be your first to be in your but" Tae evily smirk.

"Uhm.. Guys.. We're here..?" I broke the awkward time or should I say the romantic time for them -_-

"Oh yeah, forget to ask. Before you tell us. Why did we hear a bang at the wall last night?  It was from your room" Taehyung spoke.

I looked at Jessica's eyes who's widened, she mouthed 'what if we're caught' I mouthed 'I don't know' becuz, I'm no prepared if they found out.

"Did you both do something?" Jungkook innocently smirk and using his aegyo.

"Yah!  We both only know. You did it right?" Taehyung smirk.

Me and Jessica both blush and whistle as if we are innocent.

"Wow hyung, they really did lose they v-card to each other" Jungkook teased.

"Yah!  Don't tell them okay.. It hurts me still that Jin was acting like a mother fucker" Jessica said with a serious the when she swear about Jin.

"Yeah.. No worries, he always act as if his our mom. Which really made as annoyed" Taehyung added.