Your back?

Chapter title: Your Back?
Jung Kook's POV

I cried as hard as I could after remembering and replaying Jessica's words, voice in my head. I missed her so much, how her childish behaviour is showing to us.

"thanks for telling them kookie"
It's probably just Jessica's vision voice in my head. Oh, how I wish it was fricking real I could hug her so tight like she's my lost sister. I heard a wheel chair coming towards me, but I decided to ignore it.

I feel a light tap, and that person's small thumbs wiped my tears away.

I looked up, and I was Jung Shook as I saw her.

"J-jessica?!" I said in disbelief and gave her a tight hug, as tight as I want her to feel.

"I thought I was going to die... Jesus" Jessica cried hard as the boys joined the group hug too.

"Baby, there's no way you could have die!" Nam Joon cried hard as the group hug broke, and he was the only one with Jessica making scenes.

"I was so scared... I'm so scared... But, I'm glad nothing happened to you and the others" Jessica cried while smiling.

"What do you mean you were scared?! You were so brave!" Nam Joon compliment her.

"But.. I nearly died.." Jessica sobbed.

"No baby, I know you fight her just to fight for my love. And since your hurt now I wanna protect you like you protect me" Nam Joon put his hands on her shoulder convincing her that to not refuse his offer.

"Alright... As long you won't get hurt just by fighting other guys.." Jessica softly said.

"What?! Don't get hurt?!?" Nam Joon gasp, leaving the other boys and me speechless and confused.

"You always got hurt when you fight for me! And I can't feel the pain?!" Now finally, he make us get to his point.

"Jessy.. I'm so sorry this happened to you.. It's my fault.." Tae rest his head onto Jessica's lap, holding her arm and feeling guilty.

"Is okay taetae, it isn't your fault" She slowly Pat his head.

"Thanks jessy.." That's when the both best friend got interrupted by the jealous boy.

"*cough* I'm right here..?" Nam Joon said, almost in a question.

"ANYWAYS" I shouted so they'll stop this fucking shit drama.

"We should ask the reception or the doctor about the result" I told them, they looked at me and nodded as an agreement.

Jessica was still on the wheel chair, no matter how many times we ask her why, she still said we're going to ask the doctor since she doesn't know too.

Author's POV/no one's

When they ask the reception, she suggested them to ask Doctor. Jackson in his office. They all nodded ans finally found his office. From outside it looked like it's going to be big, Jim slowly knock on the door and ask if they can come in.

An unfamiliar voice said, "sure, please come in and make yourself comfortable" Which they assume Doctor. Jackson.

They all gathered on a long couch, front of a desk. Wow, the doctor must be rich they all thought to themselves.

"Oh, your my patient" Dr. Jackson pointed at Jessica who was still in her wheelchair. Jessica awkwardly smile becuz, she knew she was unconscious and she doesn't knew this was the doctor whom helped her.

"joesonghabnida (sorry), I don't recognize you" Jessica awkwardly laugh.

"Gwaenchanhda (is okay) , I don't mind. You were unconscious for the checking" Dr. Jackson smiled at Jessica and hold some files.

"Anyways, we wanna know why she's in a wheel chair and why the nurse aren't allowing her to stand up?" Yoongi looked serious, not wanting to waste time.

"Joesonghabnida(sorry)! Where's my file!? Haera take file number patient of 15" Dr. Jackson said in a hurry when he keeps trying to find a file while calling his assistant through the phone.

It was an awkward silence for 5 minutes, until the door opened revealing a busy lady with a ponytail holding bunch of files.

"Joesonghabnida!(sorry) sir! I was helping other doctors too" She said in a hurry as she landed Dr. Jackson the file and grab the other files and walk out of the room.

"Aigoo.. Ah.. Yes.. " Dr. Jackson was finally back to his work.

"She can't walk or stand up becuz, it might damage her injury. the knife was so sharp that or cut a tiny bitsy one of her organs, DON'T BE PANIC! We already do it like a cloth, so she might feel a bit hurt but soon it will recovered. I recommend for her to not move a lot or it might cause more damage."

"How long will it take for her to recover?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Within 1 or 2 weeks" The doctor answered, eyes still on papers.

"Gomabseubnida (thank you) " Everybody said at the same time but not the doctor. The 8 of tthem silently walk out of the doctor's office.