Chapter 40

Huhuhu, ~~ finally I wrote this until 40 chapters~~ I'm hoping I will write more than 80+ but yeah anyways let's dif in the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DUDE SERIOUSLY?!  SEX TOYS? MAN YOU NEED HELP!" Namjoon gave a harsh push on Alex, and that Alex laugh more like everything was funny.

"I don't need help.. Is just *laugh* I'm sure *laugh* Jessy loves it *laugh* am I right to Jessica? ;)
*laugh*" Alex thought this whole thing was funny, but for the boys are not. The boys thinks about person like this is sexual harassment, disgusting, etc.

Namjoon got more rage then ever, he got more rage than the boys. Like, his blood was boiling for real.

"Alex..." Jessica sobbed and kept crying as she saw the true colors of her Alex now.
She thinks his a pervert nasty teenage boy, sexual harassment, disgusting, using her, and etc.
She quickly got up and walk past by Namjoon who tries to punch Alex.

She defended Alex, and it made Namjoon and the rest of the members leave quite shock and speechless.

"JESSICA!  WHY YOUR STANDING FOR THIS... OLD PERV MAN?!" Jiminie oppa yelled at Jessica like she was his lost sister or something.

"Because.. I like him.. " Jessica hide her face with her long hair, leaving Namjoon tears burst out.

"Wow Jessica, we've just been in a relationship now you change your mind?" Namjoon yelled in rage and sobbed at the same time.

"Why don't we do it front of the boys shall we?" As Jessica beg herself to do it, but Alex bite his bottom lips feeling happy that the love of his life finally chose him..

It is the end of Namjoon..

Wait no..

As their faces were about to be close to kissing, Namjoon couldn't stop crying out loud and sobbing so hard. But, that didn't happen, what actually happen made the boys leave speechless.

Jessica kicked Alex balls and feel satisfied seeing him in pain, she then grab his neck and punch his face 10 times. She quickly yell like a queen lion who ruled a kingdom saying,
"Nobody messes with my boyfriend and my best friend and this is what you get" The last part became more evil as she twisted Alex left arm and sit on his stomach harshly  like a chair.

Alex groan in pain like he never have felt this before. "CAN YOU ALL QUIT STARING AND CALL THE COPS!?" Jessica yelled at the boys telling them to help her before Alex could get his energy back.

Jin panicly get his phone out of his pocket and dialed the police number, and call them. Telling the address, whats happening, and who's the troublemaker.

1 minute later, Alex got his energy back and pushed Jessica to the floor harshly and suck her neck. Luckily, Namjoon pushed him off of her and started punching Alex with full of rage and anger.

Jessica grab one of the sex toys which is the 'deck' (you know)  and bring it, Namjoon put a smirk I'm his face and know what Jessica is about to do. Namjoon trap Alex on his strong hands and pulled of Alex pants. Jessica knew she couldn't look at boys butt so she leave it all to Namjoon.

"Well babyboy.. Let's make this easy.. You leave our relationship, and the boys alone then this thing won't get in your tight ass" Namjoon gave 1 warning, and still putting a smirk on his face.

Just like Jessica and Namjoon expecting, Alex refuses and said he will get Jessica soon and made her his. Namjoon couldn't help but to put the toy harshly in his butt as Alex yell in pain and a little bit of pleasure.

"F--fuqq.. STOP IT.. IT HURTS" Namjoon gave him a glare then a smirk again,

"Well.. I won't stop until Jessica told me to" Namjoon kept on holding the toy in and out, then Alex groan in pain and couldn't talk.

"P-please.. J-jessy.. I-im s-sorry.." And Alex kept groaning in pain, Jessy couldn't hear what he said so, "Namjoon make it faster so I can hear him groaning in pain and feel how girls feel" Jessica demanded Namjoon, as Namjoon nodded and make it faster.

"F---FUQQ PLEASE" Alex groan in pain and tears came out of his eyes, but of course the boys did a circle so Jessica won't see this.

Jimin walk towards Alex and sit in front of his face, "maybe ur gay" Jimin gave a smirk and pull down his pants off, and boxers. Alex eyes widened and know that the boys will be satisfied seeing him in pain.

Jimin pulled Alex hair and make him suck his deck, Jimin hold back his moan and ended up giving a tiny small moan. He didn't even warn Alex that he will cum, so he cum all the way in Alex throat as Alex cries and spit the cum out.