Chapter 32

"I wanna sleep with you... Please.." She said with a shy voice, "alright, but I'll close the door okay?" I answered and she nodded. I went to her door then closed it. I was back to her, she told me to lay down next to her, she hugged me tightly like this was my last day seeing her. I pat her head and we both slowly fell asleep.

Next morning... ~17 feb~

My eyes widened as someone was softly pulling my left arm while, my right arm hugs Jessica. I looked who it was and piece of pancake with a cherry on top it was Taehyung, oh yeah the plan.. Aiishh.... I removed Jessica arms around my waist slowly and stand up slowly not trynna make the bed make a sound 'creak' welp, that happened.

Taehyung's eyes were so wide in shock and told me to stay still and quiet, we both shook our heads, firstly looked at each other then Jessica, Jessica must be having good and wonderful dreams~

"Hey, come on. Get ready or we'll be late aish..~" Taehyung whispered, I nodded and got out of the room with Taehyung. I went to the spare bedroom and inside there has a bathroom, I quickly got a bath and changed my clothes. Me and Taehyung went to the store just by walking because the store was 10 minutes away plus, Taehyung said he could take it.

-at the shop-

I looked around and saw many gold necklace, rings. Only those, probably Yoongi would want the gold chains -_- well, never mind.

In front of the counter has glass made and you can see through it, and there is some rings, watches, and necklace, plus bracelet. In front of the counter has a chain, both of us sat down as a lady came and ask us.

"What would you like sir?" The lady asked, "Please give us time choosing, we'll call you later if we need them," Taehyung felt annoyed and continued looking at the goods. The lady walk away to another person.

"Soo... Which one.. Hmm" I looked around, trying to see a perfect one.

"Probably a necklace?" I suggested Taehyung, he looked at me with eyes widened.
"Good ideaa!  No let's find a perfect necklace!" We both got up from the seat and walk towards the necklace section. Taehyung was looking at another side and me another side.

I kept looking at a cute heart shape necklace, it has a heart shape, and the chains we're gold I thought to myself it would be perfect.

"Taehyung!" I half yelled many times, I didn't care because this place doesn't have many people.
"Yea?" Taehyung ran towards me, "you okay?" I smacked his arm lightly because he looked damn worried.

"I'm okay, look at this necklace it looks cute isn't it" I pointed at the necklace and Taehyung's eyes were widened. "Oh mai, your right!  You should buy this for her!" He suggested looking cheerful, I giggled and called the lady just now.

"Yes sir?" I pointed at the glass where has the necklace, "how much is it?" I asked. I was hoping it would be thousands or anything but to my relief it was a good prize.

"550 dollars sir." She looked at it and took it out, "you want to buy this?" She ask making sure. I nodded and she walked towards the cashier aka the counter. She put it nicely on a small adorable black box and gently close it.

I paid her the money and me and Taehyung was about to walk away.

"Sir!  I forgot to tell" She waved, we came back towards her and Taehyung broke the silence,
"Which is?" He was perfectly annoyed by this lady, wow I wonder why.

"The heart shape can be opened, you can put 2 pictures in it, if it's for your girlfriend I'm sure she'll be happy to look at it!" She pointed at the small white plastic that I was holding.

"Oohh, glad to hear that. Thank you" I said, she waved a goodbye and we both got out.

"Jeez, that girl is annoying!" Taehyung broke the silence when we were inside the car.

"What do you mean tae?" I looked at him before driving off.

"Didn't you realize she looks like she loves you?!  And your gonna act kind?!" Taehyung's word made my eyes widened and made me make a shook face.

"Oh shut u-" Before I could even just finish off my sentence, he cut it again.

"Come on dude, you seriously don't know girls 'kinds' or 'types' or 'attitude' when their around their crush. I ain't going to that store ever again and I'm warning you if you go to her work place again I'm sure she'll be unhappy to see Jessica with you" Taehyung looks serious and put his seatbelt.

"O-okay..... Sorry.." I put on my seatbelt and rub the back of my neck.

"You should be!" Taehyung half yelled and loomed through the window. I sighed and just drove off.