💞special 3💞

He gave me his giggle as he wants to tease more but just stopped jumping and grab my hand. Without a warning or hesitation, he ran and I followed him running. I tried to stop him but we ended up somewhere which was.. Really light.. I can't see anything at first it was white. But I finally see the scenery and were we are.

"W-where are we tae?" I ask with amazement. This place is so beautiful, there's animals too! Like foxes, birds, cats with their kids, dogs, and a one looking tame wolf. I walk towards the wolf while jumping, the wolf really is tamed.

"We're in my secret favourite place" Tae took a sit beside me while I just stroke the Wolf's fluffy fur while he was sitting on my lap sleeping.

"Anyway, the wolf is a girl" It seems like Tae knows I was thinking she was a boy. Lmao, I'm embarrassed.

"H-how" I was nervous. He giggled and pat the ground while a fox ran to him and jump on his lap.

"This fox is a boy, like me. His cute right? Like me right?" Tae ask me. I giggled at his questions since it kinda looks obvious, "yes it does taetae"

"Anyways.. Let's not change topic" Tae added, he was looking more serious than before. I looked at him who was looking down at the fox while stroking him. He finally noticed me staring at him, he gave me a weak smile and a serious face formed again.

"Oh yeah.. What was the 'something' you want to talk about" I ask, leaving him completely frozen. He throw some treats on far away ground, making the wolf and the fox chase it. He grab my face with his hand,.. It felt so warm..

Our face was inches apart, I gulp a ball of saliva becuz I couldn't escape from his grip. Tha is when.. Our lips met.

The kiss was so gentle, passionate but I know this was wrong. I pulled of from the kiss, acting as if I didn't kiss him back.

"You like it don't you?" He smirked. He was crawling to me while I just slowly back away, dang it this always happens. I ended up laying on a tree which was behind me. He was near my body, near my face.

"Jessica.. You don't know how hurt I am seeing you with Namjoon.." He said with a sad voice. I remained silent becuz, I was so speechless not knowing what to say.

"It hurts me that he was the first boyfriend you've ever had, and you both lose your v-cards to each other" He continue.

I still remained silent, I could feel if I say something now, I'll hurt him.

"I loved you so bad when we met.. But you were closer to Jungkook at first.. I could feel you fall for him and Namjoon but you were confuse right..?" He stared into my ocean eyes as I stared at his. Remembering the past, wow.. I slowly nodded my head in honesty.

"If only you didn't accept Namjoon.. I could treat you better.." He sighed. What does this mean tae? You really love me..?

"Jessica.. I love you till now.. I tried so hard to avoid loving you, but my heartu just.. Doesn't stop.. It chose you.."

I was still silent.

"Please, make my day. Just for today Jessy.. Just for today.. Please I promise I wont tell anyone" As I felt a wet thing on my lap landed, I look at tae who was crying. It hurts me a lot, his my bestest friend who's always there for me.. Maybe one favor only.. I'm so stupid for doing this.

I'm so sorry Namjoon, I will regret doing this..
But, Namjoon is my first..and maybe I'll get use to this..
I'm. So sorry Namjoon, I love you more than anyone in my whole
Life.

That's when I kissed Tae, he was shocked at first and kissed me back. I felt like I was crying, but Tae just.. wipe it away with his thumbs.

I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry for a billion times Namjoon..