Chapter 42

Soon enough, Jessica was yawning and so Namjoon was. Namjoon saw Jessica's eyes were about to close but forcefully opened. Namjoon checked the room and saw the air conditioner was perfectly open so they can sleep in peace.

"Goodnight my beloved girlfriend that will soon be my wife and I will protect and be there for her no matter what" Namjoon gave a quick kiss on Jessica's lips making her smile and chuckle.

"Goodnight my most hottest boyfriend that will soon be my husband and I will make you happy and always there for you no matter what counts," Namjoon switched off the light and come back. Jessica was hugging Namjoon as Namjoon was making the blanket for the both of them.

They finally manage to sleep at 9: 45 pm~~~

*no one's POV*

The next morning...

The next morning, Jessica woke up beside the love of her life. Who was perfectly shirtless and with pants, Jessica was about to get up but soon got stopped by a strong hand holding her arm causing her to stop.

"Good morning baby~~" Namjoon gave her a morning hug and pat her head, "good morning babe~ morning kiss?" Jessica said in a shy to eat the last part, Namjoon gave her a warm smile and said, "I was expecting that to be delivered" They both laugh for a short while and gave them both a passionate lovey dovey kiss.

They both got up from bed and come downstairs, to their surprise the rest of the boys were wide awake with phones in their hands. Namjoon signaled her to go to the kitchen to make breakfast so she did. The boys look so worried than before and wanted to start off by something but,  I assume they don't want to ruin Namjoon's mood. Namjoon broke the awkward and worried silent by saying, "are you all okay?  It seems like something's wrong"

Jin sighed and told him with a first clue, "your good Namjoon hyung.. But, we received a lot of messages from ARMYs saying that their scared and worried about you and Jessica.."

"What do you mean?" Namjoon looked like he sounded so worried but Taehyung answered him.

Taehyung take a deep sigh and look at the rest of the boys, signalling them that he'll tell Namjoon about it.

"Someone..."

"Someone is what Tae" Namjoon look more worried, but.. Taehyung finally manage to slip out those words from his mouth.

"Someoneisplanningtokilljessica" Taehyung said it loud and clear, and make sure it was fast. Namjoon's eyes widened and his heart got even more worried than ever.

"What who?  Show me!" Namjoon demand them to show some image or stuff about it, but Jiminy showed him a tweeter which is in the comment section, on their main tweeter.

Unknow667:  I promise myself I'll make Namjoon mine.. And that surprise is probably the worst thing she have ever seen... Plus.. I will be planning to kill her folks and replace her with my beautiful face. She's more uglier than human beings, and I'm way more prettier. Kim Namjoon I promise I'll make you mine and by that I have no choice but to kill the love of your life Jessica Wilson.
0 hearts 1M replies

_suga_koookie:  no!  Their the most perfect couples ever!  And I swear to God if I know you in real life I would call the cops on you!

Taehkookin-ajar: I bet your the ugliest and that's why Bangtans won't notice you and she is the most beautiful person ever, not only her face but even her personality gosh it's gorgeous, but what about your personality?  Is like a trash  boo

BTSmahlife345_-:  we all support them and your straighten up rude you hoe dumbass!  She and Namjoon are the best couple ever!  And I swear, I hope your in hell everyday!

Their was lots of supportive comments which made Namjoon feel relief but worried at the same time about this crazy fan girl about to kill his only and one love of his life. What will I  do?  Will i ever try to stop her? Will I ever get a chance to save her?  Namjoon thought to himself as a beautiful and sweet voice came from the dining room, interrupting them "breakfast boys!!"

Everything is a dream, right?  No it's hella real.. I swear to God if I found out whos that stupid fan girl about to kill my love is going to die by my own hands. I have to not let Jessica know about this and warned the ARMYs to surround her wherever she goes and warned them to not involved Jessica even though this killing threats are spreading all over the internet!  What do I do!  Will I really have the chance to save her..?