Chapter 78

I open the door, and that person pushed me against the floor.
"Ow! " Is all I can whined as my butt hit the floor so hard.

"Who the fu-" As I was about too finish my sentence, my eyes widened as I met the familiar person.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY JESSY!" Jiminy got up and helped me to get up too. He keeps saying sorry billions of time and keeps on bowing.

"I'm still mad at you all, now get out before I could scream for Namjoon" I said angrily even though, deep down inside I just wanna cuddle Jimin and accept his apology.

"B-but.. I-im s-so-"

"I said, GET OUT" I yelled. I knew my yelling wasn't that high level.. It was medium, as I met Jimin eyes. I can tell he was feeling guilty of what he said about me. I sighed as he walk outside the door and close the door. I Locke's the door and lean against the door.

"Aiish.. I'm such a pabo.. I should have accept him.. But, deep down I kinda want them to learn their lesson" I talk to myself as I lazily walk towards my desk again. Without a hesitation, I grab my phone and my earpiece, I put on the earpiece and choose their songs.

'Welp, I'm in love with Go Go. Namjoon looks cute in the video' I thought to myself.

As the BTS songs were playing, I began to continue drawing and forming the people. Then traced it back with a black pen. I began to search the perfect colors for the boys characters. After coloring them, I thought to myself 'I have ocean eyes.. Mhm.. Blonde hair.. '.  I take the dark blue marker, and light blue even white I started to color my eyes then stopped.

I then colored my hair with blonde looking color. I then color my crop shirt and my skirt.
'Aiish, pabo me. Why the hell I even draw myself with skirt. I can't even think straight after rejecting Jimin's apology ' I thought to myself.

As I was about to take a picture of my two drawings, a soft knock was heard. I happily walk towards the door and opened it. Revealing the calm, happy Namjoonie, TaeTae and kookie. I insist them to come in and they did. I then close the door and locked it.

"Aiish, what were you doing without us that makes you happy?" Tae ask with a confuse expression.

"Nothing, I was chilling and drawing. Oh yeah, and wile drawing I was listening to your mu-" I was cut off by kookie who was jumping up and down.

"SHE EVEN LISTENS TO OUR SONGS?!  YAH~ WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE" he half yelled, Taehyung pushed him back to the bed making him dramatically fell.

"If am not wrong, Go Go and blood sweat and tears" I answered. I looked around to find Namjoon anywhere he was at my desk holding my sketch book.

"NnnNoOoOoOo the sUrpRiSe!" I half yelled as ran too Namjoon and kept on jumping becuz, I was trying to take my sketchbook back.

"You drew us so cutely" Namjoon give me a peck on my lips and pass the sketch book to TaeTae and kookie who was just watching the scene with a confuse expression. Their expression softened and was excited and looking happily as they grab my sketch book and look through the drawings I have just progress.

"Wah!  I look cute with that bunny looking ears" Kookie said with full of joy.

"I'm a fox, I can eat.. Bunny.. " Taehyung smirk at Jungkook when he said 'I can eat bunny'. Jungkook began to blush and his his arm.

"What?  Are you over with Jimin and now Tae?" I asked as I put my arms onto my chest with confusion look on my face.

"I-uh-hm N-h" Jungkook was stuttering to answer while Tae just innocently reply.
"Yes they did, but that doesn't mean he leaves him for me. We're not gays. "

"Mhm.. Okay" Namjoon said until an awkward silence fill the room.

The only thing we can heard within 3 minutes of silence is the door was being knocked. I was about to open it but Namjoon signaled me not too. He signaled Tae to check it out so Tae did.

"What do you want hyung" Tae sai with an annoyed voice.

"Can we speak with Jess.." A family voice was behind the door.

"What? No, she's hurt" Tae answered as he was about to slam the door at the familiar voice person's face, the person's hand stopped it and said with an anger tone.

“she hurt Jimin more”