💞(un) special?8💞

Jin's POV

I was holding onto Namjoon's arm tightly, I can't let it go and let him fight with taehyung.
Time past by, and Jessica got stabbed by the girl we don't know that eventually came out of nowhere when Jessica ran away.

She was laughing evily as if everything was funny. Blood was dripping from Jessica's mouth and the back where she got stabbed. The knife was going through that the edge was showing outside of her hoodie. Leaving me and the boys terrified, worried.. We were about to help her but before Jessica's life ends- NO I'M SURE SHE'LL SURVIVE WHEN WE SEND HER TO THE HOSPITAL.  She did something.

"I'll probably die, and if I really die I wanna say thank you to the boys who's been going through with me. Especially, thanks to Nam Joon for sharing love with me. This is probably the end for you, or probably the end for ME AND YOU ASSHOLE!" and with that she just take the knife that stabbed her at the back out of her, I feel like I was about to kill the girl.

Apparently, she manage to stab her heart, and with that the  both fell to the ground while  blood just drip around the floor.

"PLEASE DON'T DIE, STAY WITH ME!  HOLD MY HAND TIGHTLY IF YOU WILL STAY LONGER!" Nam Joon shouted at her and hold her hand, and to our surprise her eyes was closing but her hand was squeezing Nam Joon's hand tightly.

Nam Joon cried again, " Hold on baby, ambulance is in their way.. Squeeze my hand if you wanna live with me.. As you promised" This scene made me and the boys cry, cuz all the responses Nam Joon get was not by her voice but by her hand.

"I will kill myself if the results that you have died and can't make it.. I'll promise that.." Namjoon cried again, but he didn't get any squeezed instead Jessica shook her head as a 'no's or 'don't'.

"I love you baby.. Ambulance is outside" No squeezing, nodding heads or shocking heads.

"BABY, PLEASE SQUEEZE MY HAND IF YOUR STILL THERE!  C'MON FOR SAKE GOD FUCKING PLEASE" Nam Joon cried out. No response.

Jungkook, Taehyung even Nam Joon are the only ones who are crying so hard, and their face were so I aplenty as soon as Jessica got carried away to the ambulance car.

I gave Jung kook,  Taehyung and Nam Joon a bro hug and so as the other boys. Jihee ran to us and looked confused.

"What the fuck did I missed?" She said looking at us. Yoongi wiped his tears and talk to her of what happened.

"Oh god!  Let's go to the seoul hospital, and wait for the results!  I'm fucking worried!" Her expression changed as she saw the unkniwn's face.

"AHA!  YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU ASS HOLE BITCH!  YOU HAVE THREATENED MY BEST FRIEND AND USED ME!  YOU DESERVE TO DIE" Jihee smirks to herself.

Nam Joon expression changed, "she was the one who threaten my girl and bossed you?"

Jihee confidently nodded, "yes" She simply answered.

Nam Joon cursed under his breath  and I was the only one who can hear it, "fuck you.. If only I knew you were the person who threaten, insult, my baby girl I would have fucking kill you... I'm sorry Jessica.. Is my fault.." He then blame hims3lf at the end and there was more crying.

I hold onto his shoulder and said, "why are you blaming yourself?!" I spoke out.

"Hyung.. Is probably-" I cut his sentence.

"No, it isn't. After what you've given to her. Those happiness, kindness, protective of yours, and the love she mentioned just now you are still going to blame yourself?!  I can't believe you!  Look, she knows your strong, don't get hopeless. We have an angel in our family too, and she's new. And your probably curious who is the 'she's and the only answer is Jessica. Even she is maybe grumpy, can be scary by anger, selfish she still cares about us. Her soul 8s maybe watching us now, telling us not to give up  and figure the solution. You, we always knew she is not the type of person like to hears other people blaming themselves. She'll talk to them, ask the problem, not just telling them it's their fault. Listen and remember this" I sighed as I noticed the attentions are on me.

"She is our angel and yours Nam Joon. She is watching us, I'm not saying she's dead
But,
I can feel she was hoping she'll survive before she take that knife out of her body.
She loves us Nam Joon, she LOVES you.
Under her heart, there was a name buried under it and you know who?"

"Who hyung..?" Namjoon sobbed.

"You dummy"