Chapter 4

Jungkook helped me to stand up,  but I couldn't balance  because of my leg hurt.

"You want me to carry you? " He asked me.  I told him "I'm okay,  n-no wor--" I was about to fall... But.. Jungkook manage to catch me,  and our face were close.. We both started to blush.. And he said "sorry" I refuse and said,  "no,  no,  no I'm sorry" We kinda argued but not in a bad way,  then we laugh..

"Are we close now? " He asked again,  "Sure" I nod and smile.
I still couldn't stand up,  I blushed because I was embarrassed.. Turns out he noticed..

"No need to be embarass... Maybe piggyback?" He said,  I nod and he carried me.

We went to the class while Jungkook grab my bag and his while,  he carry me from behind or piggyback. The other members picked their bags and we all walk together.

Jungkook:  guys,  did the teacher told you about that we have to take c-

Jimin:  yeah,  yeah.  We already make a plan right namjoon.

Namjoon:  yup,  Jungkook she'll show you the way to her house, while we grab out clothes and stuff and even yours,  it would be easy.

Jungkook:  you sure? 

Taehyung:  yeah,  yeah, ask your "girl" 
Taehyung was  jealous,  I was just hearing their conversation. While looking at them.

Jungkook:  hey, you there? 
He pats my head. 

"Yeah,  I'm awake" I said.  "Can you show me where's your h-" I cut off his words before he finished it.  I gave him my phone and we were literally 5 minutes away from my home.
"Thanks this would help me" He said and started to run and following the location that is showed in my phone.

"OPPA SLOW DOWN!! " I yelled and hold him tighter. 
"Did you just call me 'oppa'?" He smirked.
"N-no,  why would I! " I didn't want to admit I have feelings for him,  wait what I do?!  What am I even saying!  Jessica hold on to yourself!
"You did" He still trynna get the truth,  and we argued about it,  but still not in anger way.

At Jessica's home...

Jungkook:  "wow,  your place is big...?  You must have be rich just like meh,  so you keep this " Rich" Thing as a secret?

"Yeah,  yeah,  I don't like to show off,  and... I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier.. " I said in a soft voice...

"No,  no,  no!  Your not a jerk.. Your cute for me.. " He said.

I blushed a little because what he said made me feel like I have feelings for him..