Chapter 21

Jessica's POV

I got in the car sat normaly beside Namjoon, a.k.a driver's sit~. Before I left just now, if I remember Jungkook gave me a worried face and the other boys too. I somehow don't understand and I was over thinking that I feel someone grab my cheek, I know no one is in the car except me and Namjoon. I looked at him with a warm smile on my face.

"Hey, you ready?" Namjoon asked, he seem a bit worried but happy at the same time.  I nodded and he started the car and drive.

~a few hours later~

We were finally at our destination, I felt my heart flutter as Namjoon opened the door for me like a real gentlemen. I looked at him as he smiled and I smiled back too. We went inside the shop and there was a lot of cool stuff, such as dresses, plushies, necklace, and more!  I feel like this online shopping Namjoon choosed is a special and popular one.

Namjoon and I went towards the register and Namjoon spoke up, "I just ordered something special this morning, so, the online information says i should arrived on time which is now" He pointed at his phone to the lady who was looking at his order.

"Alright sir, your order is the te- I mean, it would arrived in 5 more minutes as someone will pick your order up at the storage room" The lady gave us a weak smile it looks like she almost spoiled a secret?  But, who cares. "Namjooniee~~ can I look around with you?  I don't wanna get lost~" I ask Namjoon, it looks like I'm using my "cuteness" Level, even though that's not my mood, who cares?

"Sure~" He pat my head and hold my arm so he would know I was with him, we looked over the store. There was soo many amazing stuff then I thought it would be!  I jumped in excitement as I saw a huge teddy bear which is colored purple, my favorite color!! 

"Why your so excited?" Namjoon giggled as he look at me childish accent. "This teddy is huge!  Is even my favorite color!" I told Namjoon in excitement, he looked happy and told me to wait here(or there) .  I nodded and kept looking at the teddy with excitement and joyful ness!

Namjoon's POV

I giggled as I look at Jessica's cute childish accent, "why are you so excited?" I ask her and giggled again at her cute adorableness childish accent. She looked at me and jumped in joy, "This Teddy is so huge! Is even my favorite color!" She pointed at the teddy, she kept staring it back again. If I'm not wrong, I ordered this huge teddy for her and cute plushies, but I'll ask the register which color they'll choose for the teddy. I quickly told Jessica to stay here(or there)  and ran back to the register.

"Can you tell me what color you chose for me for the huge teddy?" I ask politely, "mhmm, it's pink why you ask sir?" I wanted to give her purple just like she said, he r favorite color is purple. "Can you exchange the color to Purple please?" I ask politely again, "yes sir" The lady nodded and went in the storage room, I ran back to Jessica as I saw a psycho or a sicko pushing her against the wall. Oh jeez!  I finally noticed she was crying and scared, the man just give her a smirk and came closer to her face. Before that would happen, I ran there so fast and punched the man,  Jessica ran to my back and hugged my waist, I know she has average size but yeah.

I looked at her, I was so worried, "are you okay?" I asked her panicly,  she nodded and cried again. I looked at the man who's standing back again with a stupid bleeding face. "GUARDS!  GUARDS!  CAPTURE THIS PSYCHO!  HE TRYNNA DO SOMETHING TO A GIRL!" I yelled as the security guards ran and chased the guy, they finally manage to capture him and probably put that psycho at the jail.

I looked at Jessica, who's still crying, I was so worried than before, was I too late?  And, that's why she's crying so hard now?  No,  I have to come on the right time. "N-n-namj-namjoonie.. " She sobbed as she called my name, I looked at her, "yes?  But, are you o-" Before I could just even finish my sentence, she cut it and said, "I'm scared... Please, don't leave me alone!" She cried again and hugged me. I hugged her back and buried my face in her neck, I feel tears roll down my cheek because I was so glad that she was okay and safe. I have to protect her from now on..