Chapter 2

Taehyung grabbed my waist and I was too close to his body.  Oh great,  then someone grab my arm away from taehyung. I looked who was the person and it was Jungkook.

"Your coming" He said,  and grabbed my arm with force.

Wow,  their hella tough. Fudge me for being weak just because of them.

At the rooftop

Jin:  hey guys!
Taehyung:  what up

Jungkook didn't let go of my arm even though we are already at the rooftop.

"CAN YOU JUST LET GO OF ME ALREADY?! " I yelled.

Namjoon:  "Jeez,  chill out we're new.  I'm sure those both need new friends I guess. "

"BUT,  HIS GRABBING MY ARM,  IT HURTS!  I AM DYINGG" I kneel down as a give up.

Hoseok:  haha,  you can be slay in class and cold.  But,  your funny at the same time.

Yoongi:  ay,  she's one of me.

Hoseok:  you ain't funny at all except for swagginess.

Yoongi:  yeah yeah

Jimin:  anyways,  what's your name?

"Non of your biscuits. " I tried to escape from Jungkook's hand for grabbing me real hard.

Jimin:  come on... Or else punishment?

"What are you guys gonna do about it?! " I yelled like as if I know what their gonna do.

They all look at each other,  and prepared their hands while jungkook winked at me and make me lay down.

"NO,  NO NOT TICKLES!!  PLEASE,  I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS! " I yelled.  But it was too late I guess.

They all tickled me while I beg them to stop. And I pretend  I was dead from laughing. Good thing I could hold back the laughter. Phew.

Jimin:  guys, I think we went too far

Taehyung:  I'll save her! 
Taehyung got near to my face and jungkook pushed and yelled,  "DUDE,  KNOCK IT OUT. SHE'S JUST pretending -.-"

I woke up and giggled,  "wait,  what's that!? " I pointed at the sky.  Wow,  they are really easy to get tricked.  I ran away from them and they caught me. Jeez!  The rooftop is at the 4th place,  class is at 2nd place ughh!  GOTTA RUN FAST!

Somebody pushed me at the stairs when I was on my way to 3rd floor. I rolled down the stairs,  and Jungkook yelled for the boys to help him.  My right leg bleeds,  and even forehead I tried to walk but I couldn't.

"Who did that?! " I said,  a girl appeared from the stairs.

Chelsea:  um,  me? 

"You!!! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE B! TCH"  Tears rolled down my cheeked.. I was embarrassed by crying but cry because of the pain,  it wouldn't stop bleeding.

Chelsea:  maybe,  if you back off from Jungkook and Taehyung everything will not be like this. Girls,  finish her.

There were 3 girls kicking me,  punching me while I'm in pain..  I started to see Jungkook from the stairs running with the others saw me getting beat up.

Jungkook's POV

That girl,  jeez she knows how to trick us.  We all chased her from the rooftop.  Not until we were almost at 3rd floor,  I saw a girl pushed her and ran away.  Jeez!  The boys were slow  I had to yell for them to be quick because I saw her rolling at the stairs.  When they were finally near me,  we ran downstairs and saw her crying and bleeding,  and that jerk girl!  Told others to beat her up!  I know I had to stop this!
I grabbed Chelsea's hand,  and said,  "hello,  your chelsea right? "
"Oppa!!  TThere's nothing  to see here! " And that jerk hugged me. 

"Who do you think you call oppa?  Huh?  Nothing?  LEAVE HER ALONE!" and I had to slap her.  I just can't take back my anger,  while the other boys get the girls who hurt my girl.