Chapter 70

At home..

"Baby, what took you so long?!" Namjoon ran to Jessica and gave her a tight hug.
"You both better do nothing" Namjoon said with a cold voice as he cross his arm onto his chest, breaking the hug.

"We done nothing, we just buy the stuff and look at the beautiful stars like TaeTae?!" Jessica said with full of joyment as Taehyung were smiling.

"Beautiful just like her.. " He replied, but it wasn't loud enough for Jessica. Namjoon's eyes were sharp to Taehyung, he perfectly heard him.

"*cough* yea, it was cool" Taehyung replied as he saw Namjoon stare at him angrily.

"Mhmm" Namjoon looked at him.

"Ahh!  Namjoonie, me and TaeTae will do our project kay?" Jessica wanted to ran to upstairs buy was stopped by Namjoon's strong grip.

"Hmph, can't you do it at least at Thursday?  Or Friday?  You don't even have dinner yet" Namjoon said with a cold voice, making Jessica feel shiver down her spine but covered it with her cheerful smile.

"Alright, I'll just put the s-" Once again, she was stopped.

"Taehyung will do it. " Namjoon said, the voice for this time was more colder Jessica couldn't refuse or who knows what will happen? She slowly nodded and gave the plastic with Copic markers in it to Taehyung.

Taehyung gave Namjoon a glare while Namjoon gave him a smirk. Taehyung sighed and bring the plastics to Jessica's room.

"What's for dinner? And who cook it?" Jessica ask, she was still with her joy and she just couldn't take it.

"Jin make dinner, is fried chick-" Jessica ran to the kitchen and Namjoon catches her up..

"MY FAVOURITE FRIED CHICKEN IS BACKKKK!" she screamed but it was loud enough for the boys to hear her. The other 5 boys were laughing at the living room when they heard her, while Taehyung was in her room putting the stuffs at her study table.

•••••••••

"Nom nom. Is good~" Jessica ate her last fried chicken and drink her juice.

"I didn't know you love fried chicken as much as pizzas" Namjoon chuckled.

"Aish!  Who wouldn't resist chickens?!  Their thicc legendaries" She said sarcasticly but at the same time she was joking.

The both of them started to burst out laughing just by the joke.

*******In Jessica- *coughs* the couple room*********

Namjoon slowly pushed the door and examine the room. He knew that Jessy and him was finally alone, he locked the door and walk towards Jessica who's about to take a shower.

"Babe.. Can we " Namjoon push Jessica against the bathroom door leaving her blushing & speechless.

"What is it Namjoonie?," She ask shyly.

"Have.. Sex..?" That word made Jessica speechless, her face was buying up red than ever, her eyes was widened when she heard the word 'sex'.

"Bby..?" Namjoon began to kiss her making her snap off from her thoughts.

She kissed Namjoon back slowly. Namjoon slowly carry her to the bedroom and put her on the bed.

"I-i ne-need to t-take sh-shower.. " Jessica said shyly.

"No, is okay. I still wanna do it even if you haven't take a shower.." He kissed Jessica's neck making her moan softly.

"N-namjoon s-stop pls.. L-let m-me t*moan* talk" And with that, Namjoon stop and look at her.

"I don't wanna get pregnant at this age babe.. What if it hurts.. " She said nervously.

"Don't worry, you won't. I promise I won't cum inside you, and you'll get use to the pleasure okay?" Namjoon said, Jessica slowly nodded and her face change t light pink.

"You know babe.. You always make me feel hard.. And I want you to be my first and i want to be your first" Namjoon whispered and bite her ear. Making her moan, Namjoon slowly licked her neck leaving hickeys.

"N-namjoon.. I just wanna tell.. That my room when we bang so hard nobody can hear us.. Only other rooms doesn't have soundproof" Jessica said without breathing.

"Oh that's good.. Then I can make you scream my name lots of time" Namjoon slowly place his hand to Jessica's chest-or should I say breast.

------------
Inappropriate content will be at the next chapter if ya know what I mean ;)