Chapter 30

Within 3 minutes the police arrived and arrested the guys.

"Thank you miss and sir, it has been 2 years trying to find this prisoners" The cop thanked.

"Is not a problem." Jessica smiled and hold my hand.

As soon as the police bring those jerks to the jail. I thought it was the perfect time to ask Jessica.

"Jessica, you know this people?" I looked confused, I saw her face changing to a sad face.

"2 years ago, they were both murderer, stealer, do those bad things to random woman's and kids you know what I mean and even make them pregnant" She answered.

"HELL NO, LIL KIDS?  WHAT ARE THEIR AGE?" I half yell and was shook.

"9, 10,11 until 14 anyways, the reason why I recognize them is because..., " She looked like she was  about to cry but hide it with a serious face.

"Hey.. What's wrong" I pat her, and looked worried.

"When i was about 14 turning to 15, I have a little sister.. Her name is, Jemma. She was so young, she made me happy, smile, and I'll always help her. And when, it was... I don't remember my bday, is because I hate remembering it.. Anyways, before it was my bday, she got murdered in front of my own eyes, our parents weren't home and my parents trust me to keep her safe.. She was.. Only 9 years old.. For God sake... " She put her hand to her face cried.

"Oh my.. I'm so sorry.." I hugged her as I gently Pat her  head..

"I want her back, I loose my childhood best friend, I couldn't spend time with my family and then two years ago she died.. In front of my face Namjoon!!" She half yelled and continued to cry and hugged me tighter.

I felt bad and.. I kissed her forehead ..

"Let's go.. Home okay?" I suggest her, she nodded.  As soon as we walk outside of the door, the employees who worked at the place were happy.

"Thank you sir for makin us free from those bad guys!" The cooker thanked.

Me and Jessica just smiled and at the same time confused what's going on.

"As our appreciation, we would like to give you 5 free large tuna pizzas!" The girl cashier clapped and the other employees gave us the pizzas. I told them to help me carry it to the car so they did.

I drove off as Jessica take a tissue wiping her tears.

"Jessy... Dont be sad, me and the boys are here and there for you no matter what" I told her as my other hand drives, and other hand holding her adorable hand. Even though I was focusing on the road, I can feel she was smiling and blushing.

-at home-

I opened the door, and carried 3 box of pizzas while Jessica helped me with 2 box of it.

We got in and placed the pizza at the dining table and the boys came in.

"Waah~~  pizzaa good ideaa~~ I'm starving!!" Jimin quickly opened the first box but before that Taehyung smacked his arm to not let him open it, "grab the plates for us first!" And pointed at the kitchen door.

The others laugh as we saw Jimin's reaction.

"You dummy Kim taehyung, I'm hungry!" Then went to the kitchen, Taehyung hide beside the door and crawl down. As soon as Jimin grabbed the paper plates and got out of the kitchen, Taehyung scared Jimin and he fell down. We all burst out laughing and our tummy were growling because of hungriness.

We grab the pizza, I saw Jessica was just playing with her watermelon juice not eating, well gladly I sat next to her.  I got 4 slices of pizzas on my plate. And, I kept looking at her like it was too hard for me to eat seeing her not eating.

"Say 'ahh' " I hold the pizza and Jessica looked at me with widened eyes.

"No is okay.." I again make her eat, "say 'ahh' c'mon your perfectly hungry Jessy." I told her with a grumpy face, she looked at me and laughed. She finally open her mouth and I feed her. We both kept feeding to each other until we were full.

Jessica's POV.

I was just thinking about my sister, Alex, and my parents, it makes me sad that they left me. I was daydreaming while mixing the juice with my spoon. I then was snapped back to reality until someone's voice were near my face.

"Say 'ahh' " Namjoon, Namjoon was holding a slice of pizza trying to feed me. But, I refuse, even though I was starving, "no is okay.." I told him and continue daydreaming. He was trying to feed me again, "say 'ahh' c'mon your perfectly hungry Jessy", I looked at his cute face, who's grumpy.

I giggled at his cuteness and he feed me. We both kept feeding each other until we were full.