chapter 15

Jessica's POV

I was just chillin' reading my favorite book until, "Jessica why your dress up so nicely?" Jin asked with his jaw dropped. I quickly answered the question while reading my book,
"What you mean?  I have this clothes in my closet, no offense" And continue reading.

Jungkook came out of the kitchen holding our food and turns out he even cook for the other boys other than me. I look at jungkook leaving my book mark at the page I stop reading and I was happy to see the food he made!  It was my favorite!  Ramen! I quickly sat down at the dining table as Jungkook giving the food to us. He sat beside me and kept staring at me.

I slurped the noodle,  and look at Jungkook who was daydreaming while staring at me,
"Oppa, why your staring at me like that?" I ask with a confuse look at my faceu.

"Your just... Gorgeous..." He answered,  I started to blush and act as nothing was going on and ate my noodles, I look jungkook who's not eating and starin at me. I get my stick trying to feed him, "hey eat up, or you might ended up getting hungry!  Say 'ah' " I told him while the other boys looking at me trying to feed him.

Jungkook smiled and eat the noodle I gave him,  I put a warm smile at my face and I found out he was hungry too. I kept feeding him until we were done with our food. I grab all the bowls and told Jungkook I'll wash the dishes.  I walk to the kitchen, putting those dirty bowls at the sink and starting to wash it. Someone came and wash the dishes too, I look up and it was Jimin smiling.

I smiled back and said, "aren't you suppose to be with the other boys?" While continue washing. "No, their just talking some stuff that I don't want to hear, so, I walk around and found you in the kitchen washing the dishes by yourself, so, I wanted to help" He said with a  cheerful and happy look.

"Haha, thanks. But, you don't have to. I can do it myself though" I answered.
"No, no, no I'm glad I can help. But still, I wanted to help you" He said, as we continue washing it.

I smiled and nodded.  We kept talking while we were washing the dishes, it take us 5 minutes to finish it. We walk outside and found ourselves in the living room, I quickly sat next to Jungkook who's watching a show. It was a very awkward 2 minutes silent.

"Hey Jess, we're going to go to watch a new movie... Tonight.. So, we bought a movie ticket for you" Taehyung said as he walk towards me and give the movie ticket. I look at the ticket and it told me where I'm sitting and the movie.  I jumped in suprised and said, "w-why h-horror m-movie?!" As I hug Jungkook. Jungkook looks suprised and said, "is a new movie though. And it looks like the other boys enjoyed seeing horror stuff so do i" He smirked..

"Waaaa!!  I don't want horror stuff, I might just escape from you guys!" I said and fold my arms.
"Haha, your cute when your angry" Yoongi compliment me,  "But, I'm sick I can't go anywhere!" I quickly unfold my arm and said it.

"No worries, as long you bring your jacket and you'll be okay, am I right guys?" Jin quickly answer me like his forcing me to go.

"Well, fineee.................... I hate my life" I mumbled.

"No worries, I'll be beside you in case your scared and need a hug!" Taehyung came towards me and hug me.

I slowly pat him and said, "thanks taehyungy oppa :3 " A small sweet smile appeared at my face.

"So, we should be ready somewhere 5: 00 pm and went to the mall!" Namjoon jump out of the couch and said it with a cheerful tone.