Chapter 69

At 3:30 pm The school was finally over.
No one's POV/Author/writer/you/

As Jessica throw her lazy body at the couch, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon fell at the floor with their lazy and tired body. Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung were just laying against the wall.

"Taehyung-ahh your my partner at this 4 projects- so, later on at 6 PM we'll go buy some manila card and stuffs" Jessica sighed and looked at Taehyung who was groaning with frustration.

"Well luckily, you can help me since your smart at this 4 projects. " Taehyung gave Jessica his cute smile, making Jessica's adorable smile appeared.

'Why does he change mood when Jessica invite him to just buy stuff for the stupid projects?' Namjoon thought to himself as he looked at his taetae who's making eye contact with Jessica.

6 PM.

"TaeTaee!" Jessica yelled from downstairs.

"Hurry up!  Is just a simple store!" Jessica yelled again, she played her phone while waiting for Taehyung. And finally, for God sake. He finally came down with his Gucci oversized hoodie.

"Boi, you really need to show off that gucci hoodie?" Jessica teased Taehyung by hitting his arm lightly.

"Well duh, I'm an idol. I don't care~" Taehyung replied with a sassy flip hair. They both finally went out and walk to the nearest shop.

"Okay, you go search some A4 papers, and I'll find some marker pens okay?  We'll meet here again," Jessica told Taehyung, Taehyung nodded and walk away to find the A4 papers, same as Jessica.

"Hmm.. Which one is the good one? Maybe this?  Nah.. This?" Jessica said to herself while looking at $5 dollar marker, and Copic markers.

"Maybe I should buy this Copic markers, since I like to draw" Jessica grab bunch off bright colors and dark colors of the Copic markers. After she was done choosing, she went back to the place where Taetae and her will meet after choosing.

"Pfft, why this guy took so long" Jessica mumbled.

"Aah~ sorry I'm late Jessy!" Taehyung ran back to Jessica with hands full of papers.

"Is okay, now let's buy them" They both walk to the cash register. Jessica took out her wallet but Taehyung stop her and pay for the things.

"TaeTae!  I should’ve paid!" Jessica pouted while holding the plastic of Copic Markers while Taehyung just giggled and holding a plastic of those papers.

"I should be a gentleman, so don't startled me" Taehyung began to giggle more.

Jessica just ignore him and look at the beautiful stars at the stars while walking. She then stop and keep looking, leaving Taehyung in confusion he looked up at the sky and look at Jessica agin.

"She's too adorable.. *sigh* I should've confess to her before Namjoon hyung.." Taehyung thought to himself, he stand beside Jessica and kept staring at her.

"Taehyung.. My mom always tells me.. If a new star appear at the sky, it means a new person just join the world. If one star disappears, it means one person have left the world.. Is that true oppa?" Jessica look at Taehyung who's eyes widened.

Taehyung gave Jessica his smile and nodded, Jessica felt happy and looked at the sky again.

"But Jessy, you know. If a star is nearer to another star it means it's showing couples" Taehyung was hurt deep inside by saying 'Couples' it just reminds him of Jessica and Namjoon being together, but he just continue and respect their relationship.

"Is it true?" Jessica looked at Taehyung with a question and confuse look. Taehyung gave her a smile and nodded “is true becuz, that stars are like you and Namjoon” Taehyung pointed at a star which was nearer to another star,  he said it in a whisper but was loud enough for Jessica to hear.

"Awh, thank you oppa!" Jessica gave him a tight hug and break it, they both began to walk home since it was already 7: 35 PM.