💞Special 2💞

"Tae?" She continued. I just listen to their  conversation and it was loud enough for me to hear Tae's voice.

“*sigh* can you meet me at the park near the mall?  I wanna tell you somthing..”

"You can tell me now tae" Jessica answered.

"Please.. I want it to be private.. I don't want the boys to find out, so please I'm begging you.
Meet me at the park, right now”

J

essica looked at me as a signal if she's allowed. I gave her a weak smile and nodded.
This isn't what i, myself EXPECTED tae would say. I wonder what's his 'private' thing he want to tell. This is weird, he doesn't want ANYONE to know?  Weird.. That boy has been weird, but this seems more suspicious and weirder.....aigoo.... Is he going to reveal something which me and the boys don't know but only Jessica? Or his confronting her? No.. It can't be..
He must NOT confess her. My girl, my responsibility, she's mine. What am I thinking?!  There’s no way he could confess to her, she has a boyfriend which is me! Stop thinking more Nam Joon, this is stupid stop stressing only becuz of this.. Shiteu.

According to the plan, his supposed to ask Jessica to go to the mall. I was snapped back from my thought by Jessica wearing a BTS black hoodie with rip jeans.

" Namjoon!  Hello?!" She waved her hands near my face, I just blink at her with a confusion faceu.

"It's been 5 minutes your daydreaming. You better not think of other girls" She pouted.

"No, I was thinking of something" I honestly answered. She looked into my eyes and believed what I said.

"Anyways, I'll be going to the park like Tae ask me too. Cya around" Jessica gave me a kiss and wave a goodbye and left the house. How come I was thinking all of that stuff for fucking hold 5 minutes?

I used my white hoodie. And use my sunglasses. I walk outside, and there's no sign of Jessica. Wow, she's quick. I quickly walk to my destination where I should meet the boys and armies.
After 15 minutes of walking, I'm finally at my destination and saw about 6 girls with the 5 boys. I walk towards them and Jin explained me the plan.

Jessica's POV

After talking with Taetae on the phone, I walk towards our room and grab the BTS hoodie that I bought and wear my rip jeans. It was suspicious how he wanted to tell me something, he never tell me his secrets.

I walk back to the living room and told Namjoon I'll be going. But, he wasnt moving, making me panic and worried. I yelled at him,JUST in case his daydreaming or frozen. I wave my hand on his face and finally he blinked. Making me sigh in relief.

"Namjoon!  Hello?!" I checked once again. His eyes blink more in confusion. Making me annoyed but I found it cute.

"It's been 5 minutes your day dreaming! You better not think of other girls than me" I pouted.

"No, I was thinking of something" I looked through his eyes, making me feel like his soul was telling the truth. I knew it must be the truth. I remembered Tae wanted me to go now, so I cut off the scene.

"Anyways, I'll be going to the park like Tae asked me too. Cya around" I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and wave a goodbye to him and walk out the living room. I quickly ran at the door, I wear my black long boots and walk outside the house in a hurry.

After 15 minutes, I was panting so hard as I arrived at the destination. A familiar voice was talking to me, "Jessy you okay?" He ask.

I look up and smiled, "I'm fine tae" He looked at me in disbelief, not wanting to believe me as if he knows I was tired inside.

"No!  Your sweating so bad, and your legs are shaking. I should have pick you up!  That's rude of me" He said sadly.

"Is okay, is fine really. Is my fault I was in a hurry becuz, I don't want to keep you waiting" I honestly replied, patting his head and comforting him.

He gave me his adorable smile and nodded as he understands me.

"If you say so, anyways, follow me!  I wanna show you somewhere REALLY special!" He jumped up and down as the people who are in the park and walking past by looked at us. I feel embarrassed and whispered, "tae show me where it is and stop jumping your embarrassing me".

He gave me his giggle as he wants to tease more but just stopped jumping and grab my hand. Without a warning or hesitation, he ran and I followed him running. I tried to stop him but we ended up somewhere which was.. Really light.. I can't see anything at first it was white. But I finally see the scenery and were we are.