Chapter 82

"Eomma, me and Namjoon will be back okay?" Jessica said as she hold Namjoon's hand. Jason and Lucy just nodded, and the boys was just playing with their phone.

Jessica hold Namjoon's hand and pull him to walk outside of the kitchen. She bring him to their room and locked it.

"What's wrong babe?" Namjoon finally speak.

"About the dream.." Jessica said with a low voice.

"Is okay, just tell me" Namjoon said holding her shoulder, comforting her.

"Don't tease me okay.. " Jessica said, lowering her head. Namjoon just nodded and game her a weak smile. Jessica take a deep breath and explained.

The dream..

"Where am i?" Jessica stuttered to get up as a tight rope was being tied at her body and her wrist.

"HELP ME! ANYONE?!  FUCK, HELP! NAMJOON!  JIN!  YOONGI! JIHEE!? JUNGKOOK?! TAE?! JIMIN!!?  HOSEOK?!  EOMMA?!  DAD?!  ANYONE, PLEASE HELP" Jessica began to cry.

"No one will ever, ever hear you" She heard a girl voice. She looked around the room and saw a girl shadow figured walking around.

"Let me go!" Jessica yelled.

"Hahah, as if" Thee unknown said, she finally showed up with a hoodie on her face and a white mask covering her face.

"Open up you bitch so I can fight you till death!" Jessica tried to wiggle around but failed miserably.

"No, before I could kill you I want you to watch this" The unknown said and tap on a remote. A screen was formed in front of your eyes. It was Namjoon with another girl. But he was asleep Jessica guess.

They were doing the thing.

"YOU BITCH!!  HIS MINE!" Jessica yelled with teary eyes.

"Not anymore. Babe!" The unknown half yelled. There he is, the one and only guy Jessica will lastly love until her lungs gave out.

"N-namjo-namjooon..?" Jessica cried as she saw Namjoon wrap his arm around the girl waist.

"Can we do it front of her so she'll believe? " The unknown said, Namjoon nodded and open the girl's mask and began to kiss her.

"NAMJOON, I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND please STOP!" Jessica began to cry more.

As they keep doing it front of her eyes, the unknown took out a pistol and aim it at Jessica.

"This is your love when you die. He'll be with me. And no matter what. I'll take care of him bye bitch" The unknown said and shoot at Jessica's forehead.

End..

Jessica began to cry and Namjoon was left speechless.

"Babe, no..  I won't choose you over any sicko.. " Namjoon was still shocked at what she explained. Jessica kept on crying more and hug Namjoon tightly and began to cry on his chest.

"Look baby.. I can prove you of how much I love you" Jessica then looked at him. She doesn't know what he means until a smirk form onto his face.

"N-not n-now" Jessica stuttered.

"Remember when we argue about how cute you are?" Namjoon said, Jessica then nodded.

"Well, you can't argue with daddy. And with that, you deserve a punishment and my love" Namjoon whispered and kiss her neck.

"N-namjooonie.." She wrap her amrs onto his neck making him wanting more.

"What is it princess?" Namjoon smirk.

"Please do it faster.. I-i.. Don't want anyone to caught and.. I love you if you do it" Jessica blush.

"No worries, if you want it now then it will be now" Namjoon said as he took off his jeans and revealing his boxers. He open Jessica's jeans revealing her with her panties.

"Mhm.. Delicious" Namjoon smirk, he open the panties and look at her private part. He then lick it slowly and gently making her moans escape from her mouth.

"Ngah... Y-yesmm.." Jessica moaned.

"To needy huh?" Namjoon smirk, Jessica just nod. Namjoon then open his boxers revealing his turned on dick. Jessica blush as she remembers how big it was.

Namjoon didn't warn her and harshly put it in.

"Ah.. Namjoon... Ngh..." Jessica moaned as he began to thrust in a medium mode.

"Is a punishment and I know you love it" Namjoon said and moan too.

"Why your so tight, I've fixed you2 times.. Shit" Namjoon said. Jessica just kept on moaning as his thrust became more deeper and faster.

Both of them began to moan, it was a pleasure to them.

"D-namjoon.. Imn gonna -ngahh cum-h let it out-" Jessica moaned again.

"Me too.. Shit eat it up" Namjoon took his dick out, and Jessica justly down and began to cum. Namjoon cum at her face, making her eating it.

"So warm and thick as always," Jessica smiled at Namjoon who was breathing heavily beside her.

"Your cute when you moan" Namjoon smirk.

"Or should I say... When your needy and naked" Namjoon bit his bottom lips as he saw Jessica blushing.

"Stop it.. " Jessica lightly hit his chest.

"Haha.. Okay bby" Namjoon said, it was cute how she always treat him. Even though he remembered the time when she was angry and punish him. Well, not that other hot of punish the angry mom type.

Namjoon Stoke her hair gently as Jessica was just breathing heavily on his chest.

"I don't want you.. I need you baby"